Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

50s JC Higgins color flow

Can anyone give me a value for this bike. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. O

Strange marks on tire.

Okay so I noticed what looks like rub marks on my rear tire but I don't see where anything could be rubbing on the tire. Here are a couple of pictures. Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
  3. O

Bought another bike.

Okay I think I have a problem I bought another bike today and that makes four in three months the fourth one is in Indiana and I pick it up in June. Well here is my new to me ride I will get more pictures today. It has a scrape on the head tube from a bike basket that I will fill in and...
  4. O

Dyno Roadster help.

Okay I have a Dyno Roadster stretch cruiser that I am wanting to make a little bit more mine but I am unsure of certain sizes that I might need. 1. I want to put a different sprocket and crank set on but I am unsure of what kind of crank to get. I was looking at this one but I am unsure if it...
  5. O

Electra Boney Finger??

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew what a used but nice Electra Boney Finger is worth? I am looking to get one but I was just curious as to what I should expect to pay. Thanks Scott. Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
  6. O

Wife got a new ride.

I am not sure if this is the right section or not but I am excited and just wanted to post this. Well I got her a Electra Black Betty yesterday. We went out for a ride yesterday and had a good time. Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
  7. O

Is this worth a $100?

I was looking at this and was wondering if it was worth $100? It is a JC Higgins flightliner. Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
  8. O

Question on a 1975 western flyer.

I was looking at this bike online today the guy wants $150 and I am not sure if it is worth it or not. Here are a couple of pictures and no I did not take them. I did do a search for it but I was having a hard time coming up with anything. Thanks for your time. Oh and I apologize if this is...
  9. O

Anyone have any information on these wheels?

I was looking at some old threads and found these bikes with some nice wheels and was wondering if anyone had any information on them. Thanks Scott. Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
  10. O

Messing with my new bell.

How she started out. Primer. After sanding my base coat. Laid some vinyl. Lated some black and peeled. Needs some touch up. Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
  11. O

Howdy all.

I am new to rat rod bikes and stretch cruisers in general. I just picked up a black cherry Dyno stretch cruiser today and I will post up pictures after I get some in the daylight. Well I look forward to learning from this site. Thanks Scott.
Back