Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MAD BRAD

1971 MANTA RAY BARN FIND

Been out pickin again, draggged home a 1971 Schwinn Manta Ray 5spd in Cool Yellow. Bikes is all original with the exception of the headlight. We are happy to put it in the collection we do own a orange one too. The bike is as found many years ago guy had it in line with many others that never...
  2. MAD BRAD

69 STINGRAY GREEN

Hunting Schwinn Stingrays, found in Chicago IL. A very clean original paint, campus green fenderless, verified by local dealer. Cash does talk, a local picker found this bike and after being patient we scored this beauty. And with moral support from Chicagoland Cliff, a good freind we got it...
  3. MAD BRAD

1976 Schwinn Bicentennial Fairlady 3spd

This one is almost new found it over a year ago and finally picked it up. The deals you think will not happen, just goes to show keep pickin and pushin. Guy had it on Craigs he moved then i could not get the cash etc. Here she is the cleanest bike i ever got. Grandmas house bike never ridden...
  4. MAD BRAD

Funky school bus india DELETE

Im sure some of you may have seen this pic wild stuff . mb took it off very strange sorry IM PUTTING IT BACK TONIGHT !!!!
  5. MAD BRAD

CL FIND MI ROLLFAST

Friend found this in MI this weekend Roll fast bike 26in looks all original wondered what year. Serial number D130965 has bendix rear brake w/red band should clean up better. have not worked on it yet. thinkin 58-9 split frame has gillete ambassador tires this is the before photo Thanks MB
  6. MAD BRAD

spyder in the garage

The Mother in laws garage find Sears spyder, not sure of the year looks original. Fair condition wondered if any one knows what year and if the seat cover is repopped.ThaNKS MB
  7. MAD BRAD

kids cool bikes

This Hawthorn was saved from the garage sale blues, mother law was cleanin. A cool bike, a wall hanger now. removable bar, kids pixie i got on my own. thanks for looking MB
  8. MAD BRAD

NOT SO FRESH FREEBIE !!!

We all have had a dog follow us home. This thing followed me home, a co worker for three years said come get this bike. I should have done it then. You have heard Neil Young Rust does not sleep. Check out this 68 Huffy [RUFF[
  9. MAD BRAD

Leather Banana Seats Custom Made

Any one made a leather banana seat, wondered how it came out. We made a couple for our bikes, and one for a friend. The seats look good and are comfortable. # 1 Thanks BD
  10. MAD BRAD

New

Hi all nice site, we love bikes and rat rods. Sting rays to. This is my 1960 24 hornet Rat Bike sold it later, as it was originally. The springer, bags, streamers bars i kept for the next creation. We changed out the sprocket later cause the pedals scraped, took it from a kids hollywood style...
Back