Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Low and Slow Boardwalk Cruiser

For the drivetrain I joined together two Cult 410 chains, used a Mojo Fixie crankset, united PC pedals, and a square taper American Bb from Porkchop BMX. It's geared with a 2:1 gearing witch fits the riding position and laidback style of the bike nicely. So when I ordered the frame I...
  2. S

Thanks. I was worrying about that.
  3. S

Thanks! Yup I ordered the bulk of the parts before then built the bike this past week. I don't count the test fitting though. No bearings, or bolts really :)
  4. S

After the long Jersey winter has finally ended, the build off has begun. This is my first "expensive" all at once build. By that I mean my goal was to spare no expense on this build. I'm sixteen years old and after spending three summers working multiple jobs, three years working as a bicycle...
  5. S

Bobber Style Solo Seat

I just finished making a bobber style solo seat. It took me a little over a week but, that's becauseI have school 5 days out of the week. I wanted to do it to lower as well as push back the seat position on my latest gas bike project. I started with 16ga sheet metal and created a template using...
  6. S

Black Triple Trees, why are they so hard to find?

I've only found one set of black triple trees and they are 1" instead of 1-1/8" so I would have to buy headset reducers and a stem shim. Has anyone found any black 1-1/8 threadless forks around 30" length so I don't have to spend $20 extra dollars on a shim and reducers?
  7. S

Homemade Slicks

I was thinking about getting some white wall slicks for my gas bike. Not only are white wall slicks hard to come by but anything close to a true slick is expensive. So this is when I started thinking maybe I should make my own. What do you guys think about smoothing out some white walls with a...
Back