Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

I got a worksman front loader.

The size is the reason I have never had a trike of any kind before but I got it for $25 so could not pass it up.
  2. O

Cool thanks for the replies. I cant get my pics to upload right now maybe tomorrow. The pics are cool I like it. I was thinking a seat for riders on the front of mine also. The gear change is in the works for sure.
  3. O

So I have rode this thing a few times now and man I wrecked it about everytime. lol Anyone else have problems with these bikes flipping over when turning especially on uneven ground?
  4. O

Is there any pics of some cool worksman like this out there? Like a rat rod one or something. I want to do something cool with this bike just not sure what yet.
  5. O

Monark rocket build finished.

It has been a while (like 8-9 months) since I got help here from a pic of a frame I found. I thought it was a cleveland welding bike but it was a monark rocket. It had a cwc chain wheel so that is what threw me off. Well I just collected parts and went with it. Here is the original pic maybe jog...
  6. O

My 1939 schwinn excelsior.

OK I did more research and I guess the skip tooth heart chain wheels were as late as 1954 and since this had one on it I guess it is a 1952.
  7. O

Well I found something saying the c frames were 1930 something to 1942 and from the number on there I thought 1939. Obviously I was wrong. The bike did have a skip tooth setup and here is a pic of the head badge if anyone could help more.
  8. O

Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

Holy cow, now I want one!
  9. O

Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

What size are the rims? 26" I hope?
  10. O

Wow, I did not think it was that late.
  11. O

It maybe older? What year was that change? I did not know that and was only going by the serial number and from what I understood of that data base. Here is a pic if anyone can tell me the year that would be great.
  12. O

Question on clevlend welding bike.

thanks for ur help.
  13. O

Anyone heard of a monark skip tooth?

I found this info from the NBHAA. So from this it makes me thing there were skip tooth bikes made before 1935? Anyone know of this? Pics of one. MONARK and SILVER KING were two different brands. • No bicycle made by this company after 1935 had an inch-pitch chain. In fact, their slogan was...
  14. O

Found serial numbers today it says m300 2631. any help?
  15. O

lol yah high bars for real big guy.
  16. O

ok sorry about all the posts 1931-1940 monarch rocket. Sound right to you??
  17. O

u are right for sure. I looked on google n found something just like mine. I totally forgot the tanks I had for this frame and they are real flat on the sides. This is just like the one I saw but as u said it had a regular tooth chain wheel. Maybe someone swapped it for a cwc?
  18. O

I dont see any numbers but i have to get alot of paint off it so maybe then. Thanks
  19. O

What do you think? Stuff u don't like??
  20. O

oh here is the fork that was on it.
Back