Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

who said the economy was bad?

That's a little hard to believe.
  2. O

Boardtrack Theory

Rag me if you want guys,but I am more concerned with how a bike looks.The comfort is second.The perfect bike has both.If you are worried about comfort,Strap a Lazy Boy Recliner to it! I have a friend that is only worried about comfort & I am always telling him to "Get tough Nancy Boy!"
  3. O

Anyone near Pittsburgh, PA that can help me?

I want to buy a bike in Pittsburgh, PA & the guy does not want to ship.I really want this bike & will pay or give you a rat project for helping.THANX for any help.All I need is for you to box it or wrap it in plastic & take it to Greyhound.Again THANX!!!
  4. O

Hey Yall

The black was an ebay buy from 4 years ago.It's a Murry Eliminator.I sold it to my cousin & bought it back when I found the handle bars.It did have apes on it.It's a lifer now!
  5. O

Hey Yall

Hay everyone,I have been off line for a while for some personal problems.Me & all my bikes are fine,so do not worry.I just had some things that were more important that bikes going on.I was down for a minute,but not out.Look at what I dragged out of the gutter this weekend.I am not a Schwinn...
  6. O

Another New Toy!

Man I wish we could! How does it ride? Ride pics?
  7. O

New picture of old Elgin

That's it! I am going to buy the Elgin I have been eyeing.Real cool bike man,REAL COOL
  8. O

kustom fabrication question

So,Where is KennyP on this issue? I want to know how it rides. D@mn cool bike & a fresh idea.
  9. O

Another New Toy!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ON NOW!!!!
  10. O

sooo, how old are ya?

Well I thought it was a dumb thread till I read it all.Changed my mind then,I am 34 with a hat that says "Ol Fart"
  11. O

extreme unicycle!

Man I had no idea!
  12. O

kiko'o (stretched) cruiser....new pics!

I just set that last pic as my desktop.Whew!!!!
  13. O

Our Current Bike Collection

Looks perfectly sane to me.
  14. O

Hello from Denver

Man we are growing fast! Good to have another rat head.Lets see whatcha got!
  15. O

the story of "rag and bone"

Come on Dude! Where are those pics? Gotta see this bird fly!
  16. O

the story of "rag and bone"

QUE? :shock:
  17. O

inspiration you are metal and rubber...

It's OK DiscoStu,Come on man,All your friends are doing it.Bikes make you cool man.Don't you want to be with us? HA HA,Welcome aboard dude. Your addictions are welcome here!Don't forget the pics,We love em!
  18. O

Another new Minnesotan

AHH Don't worry briancustoms.I did not think about it for a second.All those purists better hope I never get a hold of the Schwinn Holy Grail.I have trouble accepting things the way they are. CHOP IT UP OR DOWN!! You gotta remember that that bikes belongs to YOU.
  19. O

DeeBo (11/25 Bendix Shifter)

Re: DeeBo What chu got on my 40 hommie?!
  20. O

Another new Minnesotan

Hey briancustoms REAL REAL glad to have ya here.You will fit right in & I hope to see more of your work in the near future.I really like the raw welds.Super cool bike & I love that you took something ruff like that & made it into what you did.Some people think that throwing paint at a canvas is...
Back