Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. E

BMX Experts - GT

YC98H00843, is on the bottom of the frame... Can't make much sense of it.
  2. E

BMX Experts - GT

Yeah they are Specialized rims. I'll look at the # tomorow.
  3. E

BMX Experts - GT

Just got this GT. Anyone have any info on it, about what year?
  4. E

Ligne Noire - Chopper

.... that's cool, thanks for the comeback
  5. E

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

Re: early bicycle photos Man,, who would even think to take all and such cool pics of what they thought were just plain old bikes back then?? Great thread
  6. E

Ligne Noire - Chopper

it may have already been said or to obvious, but is the suicide knob for brakes??
  7. E

A few of mine

Some from today. Notice 2 small things,,, Bait on a hook and a big rig lug cover floating, it generally scrapes and sparkles :mrgreen: The idea is to copy in a differnt form of big rigs having cow bells on their cattle trailers.
  8. E

Ligne Noire - Chopper

awesome!!!!!!!!!!
  9. E

A few of mine

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: I will ask around,, I'll get back to you.
  10. E

A few of mine

LOL yeah it deff rides!! Pedals bottom out every 10 seconds though... :shock: I'll see if I've takin ridin pics, don't think I have any though.
  11. E

A few of mine

Not exactly as rat as you all are hoping but.... The Brat I posted many months ago, some may remember. The other 2 are fresh.
  12. E

My Brat

here's the brat showin off on halloween. don't mess with it or i'll get you with the mower like that guy....
  13. E

My Brat

Wish my fenders had a shine like that! :!: And, I used sandpaper (light) on every single bit of rust.
  14. E

My Brat

3 more I took tonight. I got it 99% all clean and ready, for Wednesday aka Halloween. :shock:
  15. E

My first Rat!

Looks great! If I was you I would probably slam (lower all the way) the seat and mabye get some larger fenders that would wrap around the wheels more. And those fenders would be scrapin the street! 8) :shock: :D
  16. E

My Brat

Oh yeah!, I'm havin fun and then some! :wink:
  17. E

My Brat

Yeah it's kinda annoying that I got one, it requires barely any real custom work, but I still like it and so does everyone else wen they see me going down the road. I'm gonna show it off on Halloween with a sick display I've been thinkin of, pics to come! Yours looks good too by the way!
  18. E

Well needed intro

Well since a few guys in my first thread wanted an Intro from me, here it goes. Names dave from FL. My only real rat bike is an old Brat bike that's totally re done and fixed up. i have many other bikes (8 or 9) that I may post later. and also, my riding lawnmower! well, i guess that's it...
  19. E

My Brat

The chain came off an old skater wallet. Just for baddness, scary? and of course cool. :mrgreen:
  20. E

My Brat

Not rat, brat! Got this one early August for 10 bucks. Work on it all the time, and it's paid off. No true custom work, but a lot of hard work! Before: Right when I got it During As of now:
Back