Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Stonie68

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

2. Stonie68

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

1928 Sunday Oklahoman paperboys. This peppy group of boys, along with J.C. Hays, delivered papers all around Enid, OK Read the story the paper did on them athttp://www.enidbuzz.com/vintage-enid-photos/
  3. Stonie68

Rat Stink /Now What ??? :(

Was just given this Schwinn manuel from 1979, looks like we are breaking all the rules.
  4. Stonie68

Just always called them Rams Horn Handle Bars, I have 3 bikes that came with them, I know you can find them on ebay starting at $100
  5. Stonie68

This is my mom on my first Muscle Bike, a hand me down from my 4 sisters, can't see it but has the tall sissy bar, I've been searching for the only photo of me on it.
  6. Stonie68

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

My mom on my first Muscle Bike, hand me down from my 4 sisters, can't see it but it has the tall sissy bar. Not a great picture, been searching for my original to get a better copy of both photos but think this is one of my aunts on my dads side.
  7. Stonie68

The yellow gold bike is my other favorite to ride, just a old survivor.
  8. Stonie68

You can find repos of them, this bikes getting rusty and crusty only. I need to rust out the front fender.
  9. Stonie68

Found one of the Guards in a stash of old bike parts, shop shut down in 1970, a couple of weeks ago I got to dig at the place again, found the remaining guard and thanks to a buddies good eye he found the clamp for them.
  10. Stonie68

I've had a photographer wanting to use this bike for his Steampunk shoots, it's still a work in progress as I find vintage pieces for it.
  11. Stonie68

I have a couple that I'm putting parts aside for, another muscle bike and a 1954 Schwinn Black Phantom. Then always looking for more parts to add to my favorite bike, nameless rat bike.
  12. Stonie68

Now What? Builds over, to cold out to ride, brains plotting the next build, come on Spring.
  13. Stonie68

Muscle bike Build-Off #02 VOTING BOOTH! We have a winner!

Chicken Dinner, Great Bike Crash, I know I wouldn't mind having it in my collection. :) All the Bikes were Awesome!!!!!! Thanks for the kind words Kingfish :thumbsup:
  14. Stonie68

Hello from Oklahoma

By the way, a few of us over here in Enid, OK
  15. Stonie68

Hello from Oklahoma

Welcome fellow Oklahoman :)
Back