Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

new entry...

sorry folks, I totally messed up on the posting of the pics...I now went back to review how to do it right. next time it will be nicer
  2. G

new entry...

well, looks like I'm joining the "off with the seatpost club" I can't get it out... Thought about this seat... But this is the beast that will be utilized. also note the tap handle that will probably be used as a brake handle... I'm probably going to cut these big bar-type things...
  3. G

new entry...

HOLY SMOKES, GUYS..... :idea: I was working on my bike last night and was frustrated because it really wasn't looking how I wanted it to... then I realized that the frame I was mocking up (the first photo, unknown make) was actually manufactured with all joints BRAZED. I wanted something...
  4. G

new entry...

okay...I feel like an idiot... I have been checking progress on all the bikes and been completely lagging on mine (partly because I am getting ready to move and all of my stuff is all over the place and also taking up all my time)... Anyway, I am REALLY impressed with everybodies rides so far...
  5. G

glad to be included...

Thanks for the welcomes and all the positive vibes y'all! :)
  6. G

new entry...

pics up... Thanks for the welcomes and the help with uploading pics... let me know any thoughts if you want (I know this isnt a big start, but its on...)
  7. G

new entry...

I hope I can get it done in time for judging....... Hey, I am a new member and will try to post pics when I figure out how... Right now, I'm deciding what frame to use. I am choosing from a couple of oldies: one make unknown, one Columbia. I'll decide quickly ... and hopefully figure...
  8. G

glad to be included...

greetings all !!!! My name is Geoff and I am in Clovis, CA (Fresno area). I am a Dad most importantly, and a humble artist secondly (meaning poor!). I think I enjoy building bikes as much as riding them ! (as most of you do as well, I'm sure that's nothing new here!!). I dont want to give...
Back