Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Identify??

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I don't think they are straight barsl, they appear to have a turn in the handle.this also rules out them being arc bars. Iv seen some like these around after scouring the interwebs but I just didn't know if there was an official name or anything. Thanks...
  2. S

Identify??

So here's a nice noobish question for you all; What are the handlebars in that first image called? I'm sure the second one is the same style... They look like low rise handle bars but I'm sure there is a technical term for those exact ones. I like the serious motorbike style of them :) Thanks,
  3. S

Fat Tires and Tube Questions

Hey everyone, So I recently got a Mongoose Beast from Walmart and have my list of mods all ready to go. This website has been an absolute treasure trove of helpful information and constant inspiration. One thing is was wondering though was that I have seen a few people mention that they use...
  4. S

Identify??

Oh yeah I don't doubt it. Some of their combinations though look stunning and I'm currently trying to find a nice big headlamp for my bike like some of the ones on their site (and one of the guys on here I believe who used an old Chevy headlamp - looked slick). Sorry RatSphinx - Um so yeah...
  5. S

Identify??

Not bad for a first post eh? :D
  6. S

Identify??

I did a reverse google image search and it pulled up Mode Bikes. http://modebikes.com/bike-archives/stre ... hite-bike/ I actually picked up my Walgoose last week and just sat down to photoshop some colour combos together. This bike might just become some inspiration for my own build. Thanks...
Back