Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. GuitarlCarl

Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

Anybody have a theme in mind for their build? I've got a couple New York Central reproduction oval emblems that might be cool. How do I make a bike look like a freight train?
  2. GuitarlCarl

FOUND 3 speed w/ coaster brake hub

Thank you @oldcars
  3. GuitarlCarl

Bike Memes

4. GuitarlCarl

The "Other" idea I have is one of those convertible rides that stretches out when you lean back and rises up when you lean forward... I've got a MTB stashed for the build and it might just be the time for it. Complete with deep fenders too... some of your style mixed with some of mine.
  5. GuitarlCarl

Newbie Member

Welcome brother. What til May 1st and enter into the fun we have with the annual build off. There's usually two classes, Traditional and Unlimited, depends on structural changes etc like no cut and weld or scratchbuilts in the Traditional class and not much for rules in the Unlimited class. The...
  6. GuitarlCarl

What have you been riding lately?

@SwissGuy I want to know what the build quality of the plywood cargo bike was like?
  7. GuitarlCarl

FOUND 3 speed w/ coaster brake hub

Yep new or old, with or without shifting hardware. If I can't find one by the end of May we can burn this thread...
  8. GuitarlCarl

I'm debating on tearing my Rockin' Rollfast build apart... I'm also thinking I need to use these fenders... Maybe get that Hank and that pink rim laced onto something.
  9. GuitarlCarl

I LOVE THIS ^^^ BIKE !!!
  10. GuitarlCarl

Ya ever try balloons instead of playing cards? Those little ones ya make animals out of, about a small fist worth of air and then tie each end on the fork and fold it into the spokes when you're rolling. Mom did it for me first time when I was a kid and I was the King of the street that day.
  11. GuitarlCarl

What are you listening to?

Working on About a Girl and Simple Man for an Open Mic tomorrow... So Nirvana and Lynyrd Skynyrd... AND
  12. GuitarlCarl

SWB0 Voting Skinny

6th technically But I see you have the 5th amount of votes even tho they split 3rd two ways and have no 4th... I'm also surprised it didn't score higher. You were one of my votes.
  13. GuitarlCarl

Before & After Pics

OK, I'm in...
  14. GuitarlCarl

Rode my buildoff bike to get a few decent daytime shots a couple days ago... been raining off and on since.
  15. GuitarlCarl

SWB0 LDT..Special

Very cool, floating a loaf...
  16. GuitarlCarl

SWB0 King Kaiju

I can't decide which picture is best!!!
  17. GuitarlCarl

SWB0 King Kaiju

Here's my qualifier pic. He's not too long only 5'2" axle to axle.
  18. GuitarlCarl

SWB0 King Kaiju

I'm guessing 35 lbs or so, it's ridiculous how light it feels. My old Cannondale is almost 30 lbs with some heavier parts added like the straight bars and the suspension seatpost. It doesn't feel much heavier. My Planet X is like 25 lbs so I've got an idea how heavy but I didn't get it weighed...
Back