Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

Thank you. Trying to find some time to get back to building thys thing. I appreciate the comment
  2. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

I see if I can make some time here soon to do so. I have a pretty good idea to try out.
  3. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

Thank you! I'll see if maybe I can make some time soon to work on getting that part done.
  4. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

I just now checked the page and saw this. Not sure why I didn't get a notification. I have been extremely busy around home, work, car shows, kids birthdays, etc... july is going to be just as busy. I may have to start going in to work an hour or so early so I can get some work done on it. It's...
  5. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

Thank you! Appreciate the compliment
  6. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

Thank you! The little pickup definitely draws a crowd wherever I take it.
  7. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

Thank you and that's awesome. I had a b510 wagon when my oldest son (now 29) was a year or two old. Drove that thing everywhere. I don't remember what ever happened to it. Probably sold it.
  8. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

Thank you, they are centerline smoothies. No longer produced
  9. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

I was busy last weekend doing car show things but did manage to get a little free time this morning to work on my seatpost. I looked at the bike for a while and since I want the bars and seat to be low and sleek decided to make the top bar seam as if it extends back over the seatpost tube...
  10. billy bob customs

Looking for scwhinn truss rod set

Looking a used set of 1/2" schwinn truss rods. Non middleweight. Surface rust is ok as I plan on blasting and painting them.
  11. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

I do know what you mean and that's not a bad idea. Thank you for the input.
  12. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

Thank you. I think it will go well with what I have visioned in my head.
  13. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

Gonna have to get me some of those cousin Eddie white shoes to go with my white tires
  14. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

Cut up donut boxes with sharpie art? No problem... Although that's an awful lot of donuts I'm gonna have to eat
  15. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

Last night I was sitting on the couch, feet propped up, drink in my hand thinking about this build, and the idea of adding a number plate popped into my head. After a little web surfing I came across the Huffy Thunder bikes that came with the plate in the middle of the frame. This morning I...
  16. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber

I have a vision in my head of the bars I made angling forward from the top of the head tube with pretty much a 0 degree rise and reach, keeping everything tight and low. While looking for a decent looking stem to do so I came across this one. I've never seen one like it before. I think with...
Back