Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Tomburr

How do I fit a girls shockmaster springer fork to a boys frame?

So I know that I need to extend the threading on the long head tube then trim off the excess length, but what about the truss rods that connect to the springs? Will the springs compress enough to allow me to install the fork? Will the truss rod threads need to be extended as well? If I compress...
  2. Tomburr

Boardtraker seat pan?

I've seen a lot of metal seat pans on boardtracker-inspired bikes, and I was wondering if there's an easy way to make a decent-looking one that doesn't involve a metal shop and custom fabrication. Do people just cut/bend an old banana seat pan, or other similar trick? If anyone has made such...
  3. Tomburr

RollingArt BC in Oklahoma City, OK

We are a fairly new club in the OKC metro area. We're into cruisers, antiques, oddball homespun rides, anything goes as long as it's cool. We do family friendly casual rides, and some adults-only pub crawls are in our future as well. We are looking for anyone interested in old crusty bikes to...
  4. Tomburr

Hello from Oklahoma

Hi, Like most all of you I've been riding & wrenching on bikes for fun since I was five. I recently stumbled upon this forum once I got the urge to start messing around with my Walmart Op cruiser, and it has given me a lot of great info and some serious inspiration to focus on building/modding...
Back