Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

Ultra Violet

Before - an old damaged Peugeot frame - I think it's from 1971: After - total cost about 30 € - new parts used: two innertubes, chain (NOS made in GDR, not glamorous, but cheap), rear cog, cable housing, leather bar tape.
  2. O

Ultra Violet

long time no see - I'll be back with this piece of crap, a Peugeot UO-8 frame in a really weird violet color: The story: I found this frame in the scrap metal container a couple of years ago. I just wanted the fork, but I had no tools with me, so I took the whole thing home. Figuring out that...
  3. O

Fixer Adler

Building thread
  4. O

outrage

I am Stefan from Nürnberg in Germany, and I'm 40 years old. I think I was cycling all my life... Long ago, I was interested in old cars. Due to a lack of money and space, I focused on motorcycles, and later I started collecting bicycles (cheap bicycles that crossed my way). I have now about 10...
  5. O

RRBBO - Fixer Adler

So finally I decided to enter this bike in the build off. It's made in Germany by Adler in the 50s, and I want to build it fixed gear with as many cheap and used parts as possible. Nice art déco style head bagde BTW - the topic title is German and has two meanings: fixed (gear) eagle or quick...
  6. O

hello from Germany

Hi all! My name is Stefan, I am from Nürnberg in Germany. Maybe you want to see for what we spend our time (and money) on the other side of the pond... (and please excuse if my English ist not so good) Here's an Express Alvia bike from the late 50ies. When I found it in a backyard, it looked...
Back