Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. falcondave

build torpedo light from old fender

Picked up a delta torpedo thats missing cover at last swap.Had no luck finding a cover so I went to the scrap pile and found an old fender was close.Did some tracing and hammering and was quite pleased with cover.Got me thinking though,I wonder if I could build top and bottom with a flashlight...
  2. falcondave

Special Olympics Rat Rod Trike

So last summer my aunt asked me to build a trike for a friend of the family in Montana who just won three gold medals in Special Olympics.His name is Adrian,he's 15 and has never rode a bike before because of balance.They wanted it to gold and custom.Only problem was they needed it done in a...
  3. falcondave

Bull Honky

Kind of proud of my first build off bike. My 1941,42,43,47,48,49,50 Bull Honky.
  4. falcondave

"Bull Honky" is finished

So here is my first entry into a buildoff.Has been a lot of fun.Time flew by so fast! Started with an old huffman girls frame and built the bike I always wanted but could never find or afford if I did. A 2 speed bull nose!!! So the defenition of "bull honky" is: BS or ridiculousness.I thought...
  5. falcondave

"BULL HONKY" aka JC Huffman

Frame was cut a year ago and project was abandoned because of rusted BB races.Found out that they are replacable.Entering a little late but my new Hobart just came last week.Any objections to using this pre cut frame?
  6. falcondave

Hello from Eastern Washington

I caught the bug about 5 years ago when I found a 67 Schwinn frame at the scrap yard.It ended up being a 24 in. bike.After I got it built my girlfriend told me it fit her better.So I had to buy me a 61 Schwinn Tiger with lots of rust and patina.Been enjoying the forum for a while now,its good to...
Back