Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

SOLD Persons Glitter Cruiser Saddle

Sale Pending
  2. S

SOLD Persons Glitter Cruiser Saddle

Persons Glitter Cruiser Saddle: I tried selling this a while back, thought I would try again, need to make some room in the garage… Overall, in pretty good shape, small tear in front (pictured) $35, buyer pays shipping
  3. S

Schwinn True Torch Hybrid

Definitely. Haven’t gotten the frame back yet, I knew it might take a while and I told him I was in no rush, but I am hopping he is done soon... I am going to use a NOS Ashtabula fork for now, build might evolve over time...
  4. S

Persons Glitter Cruiser Saddle

Persons Glitter Cruiser Saddle: Overall, in pretty good shape, small tear in front (pictured) $35, buyer pays shipping
  5. S

Schwinn True Torch Hybrid

That is cool, it is an inspiration for a build I am starting, just dropped my straight bar off with Santa Barbara Cruisers (local for me) to have a looptail rear end put on.
  6. S

Schwinn Classic 26” repop springer fork

I have a new 26” Schwinn Classic repop springer fork that I am looking to sell, any input on price would be greatly appreciated. -Thanks, Shamus
  7. S

Cannot Mount My New Seat...Need Clamp Ideas...

I tried to find the shims needed to use the 7/8" clamps, but could not find them anywhere. They used to be readily available because all the old schwinns are 13/16". I want to keep the Schwinn posts on my bikes and don't want to use the Wald posts. My uncle had some gas pipe that he cut for...
  8. S

really... that's it for a while, unless they're free...

Sweet bike. I am reaching my limit too with my bikes and parts. I just got a Schwinn straight bar frame with a skip tooth sprocket and chain. I haven't really checked the chain out. It would be cool to stick with the skip tooth but I don't have a hub with a skip tooth cog, but I have a few...
  9. S

BEWARE OF THIEF

Here is the thread: http://www.schwinnbike.com/heritage/sho ... rsons+seat
  10. S

BEWARE OF THIEF

I want my seat! :(
  11. S

Columbia

I am still waiting on a seat. :(
  12. S

Tornado

The mechanic I go to built a wheel with a hub for the heavy duty spokes and he used regular spokes but added little washers that were barely noticeable. Can't wait to see the finished product!
  13. S

Tony Cruz

I am new here and will hopefully be able to post a couple of my rides soon. I have really enjoyed looking at some of the sweet rides that are posted on this site. Just thought this looked like a cool bike. I am not much of a fan of the motorized bikes, but I think it looks pretty darn nice...
  14. S

39' schwinn klunker

I really like that build!
Back