Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bigred407

Got a bike for free so decided to build it, Build.

Sorry....my bad. Must be the whole US-UK thing. When you said your girl I assumed you were referring to a daughter. Apologies. :)
  2. bigred407

Got a bike for free so decided to build it, Build.

Your bike looks great, nice simple build. Just wish there were somewhere to source a decent set of apes like that here in the UK without them sosting the earth! :mad: Looking forward to seeing how your daughters bike turns out too.
  3. bigred407

Stray Cat...."The Cats Ready to Prowl"

Love it, love it, love it.
  4. bigred407

Lowlife trike

Not far away now mate. Git r done! Great work. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. bigred407

DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

I quite like it with the mid length pipe :cool: Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  6. bigred407

Wow...love this build. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. bigred407

Lowlife trike

Cannot wait to see this built. I would personally add a retro light of some sort. Maybe even try and find a cheap Bates style headlamp. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. bigred407

Wow great look so far. Agree with the short rear end too, nice old school look. Trump Chops are nice, but for me you cant beat a Royal Enfield! :D Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. bigred407

Lowlife trike

Sounds like a plan fella. Always helps to spur you on when you can see things starting to come together too.
  10. bigred407

Lowlife trike

Thats where the pace of modern life can be a ball ache! Try and take inspiration from other builds for motivation and drive. You'll get there in the end. Keep your chin up mate. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  11. bigred407

A simple singlespeed racer

Never owned one but always thought those saddles look cool. Looking very good mate. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  12. bigred407

Great paint job on it. Looks great. Reall need to get my finger out and make a start to mine:oops: Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  13. bigred407

Lowlife trike

Wow. Looks so good with those forks. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  14. bigred407

Lowlife trike

Those forks look the nuts. Are you leaving them raw? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  15. bigred407

my ratty bikes so far ( uk )

Raleigh bomber is definitely on my future shopping list. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  16. bigred407

2 more project ballooners

Couple of good finds. Cool bikes. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  17. bigred407

Bomber, a clunky bmx.

Now that would beva good look!! Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  18. bigred407

A little before and after.

Looking good. +1 on the pinstriping. Would really suit the bike. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  19. bigred407

Burrito bikes!!

Wow thats a crazy lookin little bike. Love the bare metal nanner seat!! Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  20. bigred407

Lowlife trike

Looking very good now it's all starting to come together. I especially like the look with the big wheel up front. Will marry up with the car wheels really well. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Back