Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jlr551CFD

Handlebar/Stem assistance

Hola! Can someone please show me the proper bar/stem for a 1945 CWC Roadmaster? Thanks in advance! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jlr551CFD

Dented fender... Help?

Does anyone here know someone who can "roll" a dent out of a bike fender? I'm in Chicago so if there's someone close that would be best. Thanks in advance!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jlr551CFD

1945 CWC Roadmaster

So, I was at a show up at Heritage Cycles this summer and fell in love with a bike... Cleveland Welding Co way era Roadmaster. Something about the lines were PERFECT! Not to mention that the one in the show was SPOTLESS. Fast forward a few months and low and behold there is one for sale right...
  4. jlr551CFD

Project 9r/SL

Ok, edited to include my submission... Thanks for your thumbs up and input! Good luck to all who contribute! JR Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jlr551CFD

Does anybody know...

What company used these cranks/chainrings? And what timeframe? Thanks in advance! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. jlr551CFD

My Dana 3-speed project

So I purchased a Dana from one of the RRB members (thanks again!!!) Even though it looked pretty darn good right outta the box, I decided to dive right in... Not too bad, but I did find the pawl spring had become unseated so while it was open I degreased everything, regreased and...
  7. jlr551CFD

New Schwinn at LBS

Behold the Schwinn Typhoon... Not bad in the Rat color scheme... At least they're trying! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. jlr551CFD

Working Bikes Anniversary Party

Working Bikes is a non for profit here on the Southside of Chicago who "give old bikes new homes!" Looks like a good time for a good cause!!! Perhaps the Chicago Taildraggers can make this and endpoint for one of their monthly rides? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. jlr551CFD

Project 9R/SL

Here is my first "build" post... I hope it all works! It all started when I went to pick up a 64/5 Spaceliner I found on Craigslist and the guy offered me this The seat tube was bent and the welds broken. I decided to cut it low and replace it with a new post, but first it needed a little...
  10. jlr551CFD

"Duck Bill" fender...

Looking for suggestions... I'd like to flare the bottom of my fenders out a bit... Anyone do this successfully? Thanks in advance!
  11. jlr551CFD

26" front 24" rear

Does anyone have photos of such a setup?
  12. jlr551CFD

Not new...

Hola, I've been watching all of your builds for a while but never introduced myself. I'm JR, hi there! Been into bikes and modding them since grammar school when I turned my Scrambler into a BMX bike cause it was all I could afford! I've got an early 70's Stingray, Diamond Back Drifter, an...
  13. jlr551CFD

DB Drifter Before and After...

Here is mine... Hope y'all like it... "Let's Roll!"
Back