Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Sick Boy

50 Shades of Blue AKA HellCamino

Sweet! I'm the proud owner of a 71 camino myself so I'm all over this one! Love the direction your going with on the bike, can't wait to see more good job man!
  2. Sick Boy

Black Widow

Hello, I'm gunna try this again. Made an attempt at it last year but got as far as an introduction due to moving. I'll be using the same bike a JC Higgins, beings on I never even got to touch it so I saved it for RRB10. I decided to change it up after some ideas with new parts I aquired. Gunna...
  3. Sick Boy

Build off Bike Named El Boogie

Nice job on that tank looks good!
  4. Sick Boy

Mommy's Little Monster

Sounds like you got good taste in tunes to then :rockout:. I know what you mean my first pinstripes were on some sheet metal then Upgraded to toolboxes. A bicycle fender for me will be a challenge for sure!
  5. Sick Boy

Junk Bros. Build - AMFer - DONE!!! July 27, 2014

This is Gunna be a wicked sweet bike! Good job!
  6. Sick Boy

Mommy's Little Monster

Thank you everyone. Awesome you caught the reference! Social d is My all time fave. At this point it will evolve I'm sure I'll change my mind on several things once I get rolling. Probably Gunna try to find some nice ape hangers for it for sure. And I'll add my amature pinstripe art to it. :grin:
  7. Sick Boy

Mommy's Little Monster

hope its not to late. just got this jc higgins and thought this would be the coolest time and place to build it on. Got alot of ideas for it, just got to do some quick parts hunting for it. this will be my first higgins build so couldnt be more excited that i stumbled across this one. it looks...
  8. Sick Boy

Kansas vintage bicycle enthusiast

Thanx everyone, can't wait to get started rattin' another bike out!
  9. Sick Boy

Cool thanks! I will check that out for sure. You guys put on a great swap meet had a blast!
  10. Sick Boy

Hey, not to new to the sight been browsing 'anonymously' for awile figured it's time to get involved. I've been building vintage bicycles for just a little over a year now. I really got started at last years Midwest bicycle swap meet last year I've been watchin for this years found out last...
Back