Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. FreddyS

REDUCED Sears Spyder Muscle Bike

I am going to try to sell with fenders first. I will get back to you later if I am not a able to sell as a set Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. FreddyS

REDUCED Sears Spyder Muscle Bike

Parting out this bike. Firestone tires and rear is a slick. Rims not included but can add on for additional cost. Excellent condition no cracking at all. Selling both for $ 120 plus UPS ground only shipping lower 48 only. Selling fenders and chainguard for 80 plus shipping. Banana seat 65 plus...
  3. FreddyS

Sears Muscle Bike?

Just picked this up on the cheap. Think it’s a spyder but not sure. Cool Firestone slick rear tire and chain guard. Any help with Id would be much appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. FreddyS

Vintage Dyno BMX

Thanks for all the info. I got some good feedback from BMX Museum site. Pretty sure it is. ‘96 or ‘97 Dyno Sonic. Traveling on business right now but I will look for serial number on it but my bike looks dead on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. FreddyS

Vintage Dyno BMX

Picked this up on the cheap. Looks to be entirely original. No kickstand or brakes, freestyle. I think it’s a Performer from the 1980s but not sure. Can someone who knows this bike tell me a little something on it? Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. FreddyS

Rusty Crusty Schwinn Cruiser

Got this for free on the for real! Cruiser made in Taiwan. Gonna work on the rust this weekend. Nice heavy gauge spokes on rims. Hopefully they clean up nicely! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. FreddyS

Electra Super Deluxe 3i and Sun Trike

Picked these up today at a really good price. Had to do a little driving but not bad. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. FreddyS

My AMF/Shelby Middleweight Cruiser

Got this puppy wrapped up this past week. Took it for a ride. Rides nice! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. FreddyS

Electra Bicycle Pics

My 2009 Electra 3 Speed Deluxe Relic. Sweet ride! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. FreddyS

Dilemma

I am customizing my Shelby Explorer and was really stocked about putting new tires and rims on it. When I tried to mount, found that the bolt which goes through the front hub is a little bigger than the slot it is supposed to slide into. Need ideas about what to do about this. The back tire...
  11. FreddyS

AMF Shelby Explorers

Picked these up today. Wanted the men’s bike but I had to buy both to make the deal happen. Look to be 1960s middleweight cruisers. Love the tanks and sprockets on these bikes. Does anyone know anything about these bikes? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. FreddyS

Electra Bicycle Pics

If did not have fenders. Sweet ride that I got on the cheap. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. FreddyS

Electra Bicycle Pics

2007 3 Speed Electra Deluxe. Picked this up a few days ago. Heavy cruiser with a sweet ride. Never seen one with this color scheme. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. FreddyS

Schwinn Cruiser Alloy SS

Picked this up for 20 bucks yesterday was thinking of using the tires for an upcoming build on a middleweight tank bike. Did a little research and found this bike was built in early 2000s and has some very nice components. Bike was built in Taiwan so decent quality here. Gonna try and sell but...
  15. FreddyS

Worksman Cruiser

Alas, I no longer have the bike. Bought it for a friend who is big guy who was looking for a Worksman cruiser. I did measure the frame and put a 26 inch tire on it and it fit fine. It is a standard 19 inch frame with a length of 44 inches from bottom fork to rear drop outs. Plenty of...
  16. FreddyS

Worksman Cruiser

Also has this on the head tube? 1996? Would explain the front forks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. FreddyS

Worksman Cruiser

These are the numbers on the bottom bracket. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. FreddyS

Worksman Cruiser

I’ll check when I get home. The forks o. It are really cool! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. FreddyS

Worksman Cruiser

I picked up this bike a few days ago for a friend of mine. It has 24 inch ballon tires and interestingly enough, a 19 inch frame which is the same one used for cruisers with the 26 inch tires. Has some really cool front forks. I am trying to figure out the age of this bike. Has 13/16 seat...
  20. FreddyS

1967 Huffy El Dorado

Pulled the trigger and got it got $ 80. Cleaned it up. Put a vintage brown cruiser saddle. Added the front fender light and new grips as I was not able to salvage the old ones. Sealed patina with boiled linseed oil. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back