Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. El C

Mi Burrito Loco

Thanks and yes, it's backrest and also a saddlebag (old leather tool bag from 1930's bike). And yes, it's rather comfy to ride.
  2. El C

Mi Burrito Loco

That one is on hold for the time being. Finished this one instead.
  3. El C

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Old hoe.
  4. El C

What have you been riding lately?

Yesterevening took a little cruise on my Old hoe.
  5. El C

Old Hoe

Finally ready for csuisin'
  6. El C

Warsaw, Poland, anyone?

I´ve noticed that the kustom bike culture is blooming in Poland and I´m thinking that I may have my holiday in Warsaw. Do we have any Polish members here, who could give me some ideas when and where to go to see cool bikes and meet some fellow bikers?
  7. El C

Calculating rake and the importance of it?

I´m having a problem with mine. I know that I went the wrong way, looks first and then started to think about steering. Example pic (not mine). How do you makesuch design rideable?? Or this?
  8. El C

Adding rake with triple tree angle, how does it affect?

How does it differ from normal added rake? The steering pivot kinda stays the same, yet it alters the trail... Any experience on that?
  9. El C

Headline says it, how do I fix that (preferably without cutting the frame)? Steering is pretty awful at low cruising speeds and that is the speed that would be sweet spot. Fixed.
  10. El C

Old Hoe

I messed up the trail. Darn. Need to make a change to the frame to make it more rideable, now it´s not stable. Darn. Next time I´ll be more careful with measurements before welding and painting. Darn.
  11. El C

Any troubles with steering or stability?
  12. El C

How much do you calculate or give thought to it? What is the best trail in your opinion for a low cruising bike?
  13. El C

Ratification.

Changed my mind and made an other design with that frame consept. You canfin here with the name "Old hoe". I'm gonna use that scooter body with an other idea.
  14. El C

Old Hoe

Getting there...
  15. El C

Old Hoe

Close, sir. Not quite, but close anyway. There will be things like bike stand and also those fenders are prohibited etc. But close, maybe a Quesadilla...?
  16. El C

Old Hoe

My latest build is coming together nicely, just a few little things to do before I can go for a maiden ride. Name comes from the saddle that is, well, an old hoe.
  17. El C

FearSteer (a.k.a. crash and burn)

I think "crash and burn - gonna' die" sound just fine and intriguing. I´d go with that.
  18. El C

SwingThatMuscle (no welds SwingBike) done 👍

Looks familiar😊😎. This is my build from a few years ago.
  19. El C

Poll: A Proper Rat Rod Clear Coat Sheen

Flat. Although there are occasions when satin can be optinal, but never gloss.
  20. El C

Ratification.

Changed my mind, was not happy with the look using that scooter body. Had an other (hopefully better) idea to use it. On the other hand, I´m quite happy with the front part of the frame so I cut it in half and make a new rear section. As you mentioned ( and I earlier), darker and rustier is the...
Back