Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Danny Lopez

(ORBO) Jane finished

Didnt have a chance at pictures with the shifter bottom cover on but it is finished.
  2. Danny Lopez

(ORBO) "Jane" (Formerly Raceliner)-New Paint and Assembly

Jumping into this a little late. Entry no.1 into the ORBO with this spaceliner frame that i have no info on. Attempted to build a fork out of some extras i have laying around. And a 26x80 3spd wheelset from another build im switching out parts on. And handlebars from my buddy Chuck And MTB...
  3. Danny Lopez

Stretch Fatty Schwinn build

Got a build from a customer i met at a frankenbike swap meet. all he had was a frame, piece of a double springer and a set of 100mm wheels to begin with. Started with a crusty multi layer paint Schwinn a friend of his dug out of a yard. No info on the frame yet... mock up wheel comparison...
  4. Danny Lopez

El Cu-Cuy (the monster)- BO10

Decided to hold on to the parts i had been gathering for my 26/20 Fatty build until now and use this build off as an excuse to build this terribly expensive bike build ive been brewing in my head. Using a 26x100mm front wheel with drum hub and 346 tire and a 20x100mm rear wheel with coaster...
  5. Danny Lopez

"Gang Green" (whopper rework)

Got a Phat Whopper Chopper frame from indz-chuckz a few weeks ago and decided i should chop it up to get bits and pieces out of it. Here's where its at today... annnnnnnnnd......boom Widened the rear end of the frame to accept a 26x100 and created a center section to go with whats left of the...
  6. Danny Lopez

NightShift Worksman Build

Ok so while cruising around the For Sale section in the forum i ran across some parts and frames i was interested in and pulled the trigger, Made a few good friends along the way and now i have acquired a good amount of parts to slap together my first Worksman build. So i picked up a Worksman...
  7. Danny Lopez

"THE ZEPHYR" a one week build for my wife...

Haven't had a chance to post this here yet so here it goes. Did this build for my wife that i had been planning fir some time. Only parts that i had set aside for it were a set of 26x4 wheels and a fork, steer tube, seat tube and post and a crank set and bottom bracket from a parts bike that i...
  8. Danny Lopez

(MBBO Class2) "Texas Muscle"

Ok I'm in!!! Picked up this Schwinn Cruiser Supreme from a local old man for $30 to use as a parts donor. Also picked up a trashed OCC Stingray for next to nothing to use for parts as well. The bike will be a mix of swap meet parts and with brand new wheels,tires,chain,grips, and pedals...
  9. Danny Lopez

TEXAS TANK

Hey whats up guys, this my first attempt at a cruiser build. I bought a Mongoose Beast at the beginning of the year as a parts bike in hopes of purchasing a new frame and bars for it. Considering how pricey frames can be and that I'm pretty handy at fabrication, I went ahead and decided to take...
  10. Danny Lopez

Hello from Houston,Texas

Hey whats up guys, Danny here from Houston,Tx. Been cruising around on the forum and site for a good little while and recently took on my first RR build. Also made my first purchase from the RRB store and am well underway on my build. looking forward to the next build off to really dive into it...
Back