Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Jamie825

SOLD SELLING OUT East TN

Yeah I know I sure have alot more in them. I just need my garage space back and a little cash.
  2. Jamie825

SOLD SELLING OUT East TN

Behind the second bike the old western flyer there is a girls Murray 3 speed I forgot to mention like I said $200 for the whole lot.
  3. Jamie825

SOLD SELLING OUT East TN

There is many miscellaneous parts to go with them to.
  4. Jamie825

SOLD SELLING OUT East TN

The only 20" it is a Tony hawk bike I believe. Everything that I have posted pictures of is $200 for all will not take any less. I believe it is a good deal. I know nothing about shipping it will be pick up only. There is too much to ship anyway. Rogersville TN is my location in Hawkins...
  5. Jamie825

SOLD SELLING OUT East TN

Spaceliner with springer forks Girls JC Higgins Girls huffy with 3 speed removed but I have it. 3 speed with coaster Another 3 speed
  6. Jamie825

SOLD SELLING OUT East TN

Spaceliner Murray Westport Not sure about what kind this one is but it favors a flight liner with double top and down tubes has a tank
  7. Jamie825

SOLD SELLING OUT East TN

Forot to add this will be pick up only. Rogersville TN in Hawkins County
  8. Jamie825

SOLD SELLING OUT East TN

Western Flyer this is the oldest one its not skip tooth it does have bolts for adjusting chain and rear wheel Girls Raleigh 7speed Nexus with front and rear disk /drum breaks whatever they're called?
  9. Jamie825

SOLD SELLING OUT East TN

Everything I am listing is $200 for all of it. I just need the space and have a debt to remedy. Sorry for all the bad photos just took them where they was at.
  10. Jamie825

Anyone willing to come to east TN to buy bikes?

Yeah it would have to be pick up only. I know nothing about shipping. Besides it's way too much for shipping.
  11. Jamie825

Yeah that's what im hoping got a little debt to remedy.
  12. Jamie825

I was wanting to sell all my bikes. I have no time to work on or enjoy them anymore. I have 11 bikes and 1 schwinn trike all are 26"except one 20" BMX and trike is 24". All are older bikes couple tank bikes and one postwar western flyer with chain adjuster bolts if that means anything. There is...
  13. Jamie825

figuring out photos pay no attention

Ok this is better first time only files I could find was screen shots this is a photo I took of a flee market bike. It's been a while since being on site. I like this way of posting pics
  14. Jamie825

figuring out photos pay no attention

OK did I do it? Hope what I posted isn't against rules some way?
  15. Jamie825

J.C Higgins Flightliner frame for sale

if you can get it to move up or DOWN its a good thing. i have got em loose before by knocking it down first then once it moves try twisting and pulling up. You could also drill a hole in bottom bracket and take a punch to try and knock it up
  16. Jamie825

(MBBO#4 Class 1) Cheap Trill

What kind of rear tire is on it? I like the squared off knobbys like that. You have made a great looking bike! The paint is Awesome. You could pass it off for two different bikes with the sunshine and shade pics.
  17. Jamie825

(MBBO#04 Class 1) ~outsider~

No sorry I don't it was a old facebook friends from a rat rod page don't really remember who it was that's why I was asking
  18. Jamie825

(MBBO#04 Class 1) ~outsider~

Pick I know this is off topic but your apple symbol is familiar. Do you have a c cab rat rod named bad apple? If not oh well sorry for asking.
Back