Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 71SC360

Persons Siren

In good working condition. What you see is what you get......$30 + postage.
  2. 71SC360

Headlights

I have a few misc. head lights that were actually off older tractors but they are perfect size for bikes (about 5" in diameter). You'll have to fabricate mounting brackets for them. Shipping is included in the price within the ConUS. The first one is.....$25 The second one is the same...
  3. 71SC360

Chrome Spaceliner

I just picked up this chrome Spaceliner. It's missing the center part of the rack and the headlight. The chrome is very nice and with minimal work, could be ridden. I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet...
  4. 71SC360

Picked this thing up today

I don't know much about them but this one will need a little work. Like a new battery (it runs but only if it's plugged in), kickstand repair, and straighten a crank arm. Is this thing worth spending any time on? I am not really sure what I was going to do with it but the price was right when I...
  5. 71SC360

Todays finds (5/16) and something else new today (5/22)

It's been awhile since I've done any searching for bikes or parts but I got a chance at a local swap meet today. I didn't find any bikes I wanted to spend my money on (at least any I could afford or thought was worth the asking price) but I found a nice Persons siren and a deco headboard...
  6. 71SC360

The stuff I've scrapped...

I am fairly new to this forum. I've started a few builds years ago but time constraints have slowed down my hobby time considerably. I've been checking out all of the really awesome builds here and realized that for years I have been scrapping some really awesome "junk" that could be used for...
  7. 71SC360

Planning a build

I recently picked up a few 24" ladies bikes that I might use for a build but before I cut them up I thought I would ask if they have any collector value. The plan was to convert one of them to a boy's, mild stretch, straight bar frame and to add a long tank. I want to give it a board track look...
  8. 71SC360

New material

Well, I drove back to the guys place that had the bikes & parts that my wife said it was ok to buy. Unfortunately, I didn't see the value in buying all of it for his asking price. I tried to buy some of the parts but he wouldn't sell any because he said he uses them to fix other bikes. He would...
  9. 71SC360

So this is a first!

After work today I made a side trip to look at a few bikes a guy has. He's an older guy that's been fixing bikes off and on for a number of years. He has a few bikes and parts that are a little interesting but nothing spectacular. He mentioned that he was willing to sell it all off for X dollars...
  10. 71SC360

Twelve years of neglect....

I recently joined this group but I've been a bike collector and hobbyist for years. I started building a 20" custom chopper style bike around 12 years ago. Joining this forum prompted me to dig out the build that I started but never finished. I guess I am going to have to do something with it...
Back