Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Hooksie313

Dyno Bike pics

They are homemade. Painters Tape and white acrylic spray paint . [emoji106]
  2. Hooksie313

Dyno Bike pics

Dyno Ultra glide Soon heading to it’s forever home.
  3. Hooksie313

Over my head

Credit to my wife for suggesting this. Blue painters tape to mask. Pro tip: already one inch wide. And heat resistant white enamel spray. She saved me hours.
  4. Hooksie313

Over my head

Thx Kingfish. I used scissors to snip the tape and it wraps ok. I used the heat gun , gingerly to stretch and shrink the tape. There are some bubbles but looks like it’s gonna stick. I’ve tried to use clean gloves throughout the process, and it’s looking ok for a novice attempt.
  5. Hooksie313

Over my head

Once again I’ve jumped in to the deep end. Anybody have advice on how to apply vinyl checker tape to hoops. I thought maybe heat gun applied lightly & carefully. Would appreciate any advice.
  6. Hooksie313

Dyno Bike pics

Looks like a deuce frame from the gusset up front. At least I think that’s what it’s called.
  7. Hooksie313

Lunch time score, Eric Malone Electra...now fortified with Sunny Garcia!

That’s old man Malones’ boy. [emoji16]
  8. Hooksie313

Electra Revil Chainguard

Looking to buy an older style chainguard for my Revil. This is the pre Flat foot kind. Same kind as on the Rat Rods. Has the triangular shape at the crank end. Kinda like this one but longer.
  9. Hooksie313

JC Higgins 3 speed hub, Higgins wheelset, drop hoop, leather seat

Pedals received. Thx Dizzle!
  10. Hooksie313

JC Higgins 3 speed hub, Higgins wheelset, drop hoop, leather seat

I’ll take your Dyno pedals. I’ll send pm
  11. Hooksie313

Looking For a 26"x2 or 26"x57mm Silver/Chrome Wheelset

Check out clydejamescycles on Ebay. Reasonably priced and excellent service. They have 57mms and 80mm. And a lot more
  12. Hooksie313

Dyno Fireball - Red with Tank

Hmmm.
  13. Hooksie313

Trade 26” triple tree for dual springer

I have a set of triple tree forks. 1 1/8 Threadless. Looking to swap for a 1 1/8 threadless dual springer fork for a 26” My forks have been modified to accommodate a bigger tire. Added 2 inches to original fork. Length is 23 1/2”. Steer tube is 1 1/8 threadless 10 1/2”.
  14. Hooksie313

Electra Bicycle Pics

Latest Score: Rally Sport. Was gonna sell but....
  15. Hooksie313

Electra Rockabilly Boogy

Nice score!
  16. Hooksie313

Fender brackets for 27" or larger wheel.

Looking for a single bracket for a 27" or greater for modification. Anybody have one laying around.
  17. Hooksie313

26 x 50 mm nexus 3 speed set

That's a good deal. Someone should grab this one.
  18. Hooksie313

Wanted felt el guapo .

I don't know if it's the same frame, but I have a felt monster energy drink frame & parts I'm unloading. Looks very similar to your pic.
  19. Hooksie313

Higgins ID

This time it is a Higgins. Just trying to find the year and other details.heres the serial from left rear dropout: 502 45200 851857. That last digit "7" may be a 1 or nothing at all
  20. Hooksie313

Can anybody help ID this bike?

Here's what it looks like now
Back