Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Pop.Cycle

Dyno help. Am I seeing things?

I am a huge GT fan. In turn I love Dyno cruiser builds, of which I have a few. However this one is a new one on me. A weekend or two ago I picked up a few Dyno frames, 2-26", 1-24", a KK stretch and a tank. All good future projects and whatever but I came across something I have not seen and am...
  2. Pop.Cycle

1969 Huffy Cheater Slick ALL original

I do not have this bike. It is coming to me as a trade. This isn't my niche so I am asking the knowledgeable group here what is appropriate. I have no idea what to sell this for if I make the trade. Bike is supposedly 100% original to the seat and tires. Even has frame decals. Help me...
  3. Pop.Cycle

Catch'Up & Mustard

Came up on this 1985 GT 24" cruiser on a deal with my brother. More if a rebuild than anything, I disassembled to the bolts, degreased, hand washed and polished, and reassembly. Added some hardware and accessories, some new, some left over and she came out almost like new. I love this...
  4. Pop.Cycle

Late 60s Sears......but what?

I am thinking to someone out there is this is easy. Came up on a mens/womens set of these. I believe they are about 67? Post Spaceliiner, but not sure of maker, and model. Any help would be appreciated!
  5. Pop.Cycle

My first skiptooth!

Picked this up this week from fellow member @rrtbike (dude you're a rockstar). After its refrigerated 1200 mile drive home am stoked at it. Super cool farm welded tandem. I don' know if any of it is original and am posting to see if anyone can help me. It's got a Hiawatha headbadge and...
  6. Pop.Cycle

FOUND - 3pc BMX cranks

Kind of a shot in the dark but it seems you guys always pull stuff out of nowhere.... My Dyno build has grown into a Frankstein crazy cool build. Anything GT is preferred but not to picky. Ultimately been eyeballing a new set of Redline Flights on Fleabay for a bit over a hundred but figured...
  7. Pop.Cycle

CL muscle bike, what is it?

Curious what this is and if it's worth buying. Nothing on the ad but it does use the word Riviera..... the frame is odd and shifter may give it away I hope. Ad states fork is slightly bent, and asks $200. Any ideas?
  8. Pop.Cycle

A couple old schooler BMX

:thumbsup: Visiting family this weekend and came back with three bikes! 1-60s Sears 26" cruiser, not a spaceliner, but hv to do more research on it 2-1985 GT 24" cruiser 3-1986 Hutch XL24 Gotta lot of work to do!:rockout:
  9. Pop.Cycle

1986 Hutch XL24 cruiser. Parts ID help.

What we have is a circa 85-86 Hutch XL24. I am trying to decipher it's makeup as it is hitting the chopping block soon. Please tell me if i am wrong or if any of this seems correct as there is NO definative Hutch directory or data available. In my research the XL24 came as only a F/F combo at...
  10. Pop.Cycle

Please explain Redline 401 Flight crank differences

Came across this inquiry.... I see single pinch, double pinch etc. What exactly am I looking for to identify what these are? Does the type of pinch no pinch what spline etc usually date the 401? Thank you in advance and pardon my ignorance....a pic is worth a 1000 words?.....
  11. Pop.Cycle

No idea......help please

A local friend is wondering what this may be. He stated the seat and chainguard are not believed to be original. Anyone know what this is?.... Thank you in advance
  12. Pop.Cycle

Black Widow, the newb's Dyno "bonker"

Let me start off by saying, this is my bike. This isn't the lastest flip, or resto, or wrench practice. I ride this bike. It is my main neighborhood pounding, 2-wheel transportation. It has reignited my tri-flow addiction. In concept I wanted a beach cruiser, but with a touch of BMX speed and...
  13. Pop.Cycle

TRADED! Von Franco Dyno Tiki tank for non-limited Dyno tank

Before I put this into prep for paint does anyone want to save a Taboo Tiki tank from destruction? Will trade for any other Dyno tank for their cruiser. You want this limited edition Before it gets sanded?
  14. Pop.Cycle

Black Widow, the Newb's Bonker

OK I am throwing my hat into the ring. Been working on this one for awhile and will use the deadline as an incentive to push a little more. Going to be a mixed up hot rod styled cruiser with a little bit of BMX, a bobber style ride with a bit of klunker, or Bonker if you will. Getting in a bit...
  15. Pop.Cycle

Pop.Cycle's kitchen

Just wanted to start a blog/thread to just document, for even if just myself, what I am currently tinkering on. As I post, I would appreciate your input: compliments, criticisms, or any feedback or prior experiences. I feed on knowledge and love to learn if you want to share. As boring as it...
  16. Pop.Cycle

If I knew it was going to be this kinda party......

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am an avid bike enthusiast. Born and raised in Socal, my older brother raced avidly so I learned bikes and their function/maintenance early. I'm now in Northern California but bringing my Socal flare with me. Love cruisers and everything that pedals. I will...
  17. Pop.Cycle

1980s 24" resurrections >>>> seek infoinfo

My brother was making some room and dug up a couple of his older BMX cruisers. Both are 24 inch, 1- a Hutch and 2- a GT. Anyone have any idea of model names etc on the hutch? Any things to search for to help identify?.... Both were purchased from local bike shop employees and have been...
  18. Pop.Cycle

guess what!.....i like bikes!

Hello. My name is Jerry and I am a California native. I joined here as i love everything about bikes. My brother was a sponsored pro BMX rider when i was little so when most kids my age were playing g.i.joes i was taking my bike apart! I saw this place and found it a fun but very informative...
  19. Pop.Cycle

old Schwinn?

I purchased a 26" cantilever frame, who the owner claimed was a SCHWINN. Frame only, no forks or badges to help identify. The badge holes do line up but i assume most are the same no? Here is my main question: The serial number is on the bottom bracket and reads W077319. Following the final...
Back