Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

Bikes By MeHeadHunter

so i was checkin out the artwork on the devil girl, and on that bowling pin..... is it all yours??? ive been searching and searching for someone to do some artwork for me for a tattoo, and i have been looking for someone with your style but cant find anyone local...... think youd be...
  2. G

Bikes By MeHeadHunter

hey meheadhunter, check your pm.... i got a question for ya!
  3. G

Bikes By MeHeadHunter

LOL, kind of a funny thing to nitice....... but all of your bikes have blue forks! weird
  4. G

Bikes By MeHeadHunter

GREAT BIKE!!!!!! ID LIKE TO SEE WHAT THAT GREEN RIM IN THE BACK GROUND WITH THE BIG OL WHITEWALL GOES TO............................
  5. G

20 or less

you better put the foam back on that stand.... your gonna scratch that paint job hahahhahahahhaha
  6. G

Free Bike Junk for Newbies

oh oh oh oh oh......... yeah, now i recognize it.... my lbs has one very similar.... and yeah i DID mean chain breaker.... i may bave to make one of those tho!!!
  7. G

crawdad creeper

hahahhaha, you KNOW it brother........ well thats option "2"...... do they make 16in springers????
  8. G

woah....... what the heck is that thing and what do you do with it?!!!?
  9. G

crawdad creeper

ok, so i was able to do some work on the trike today....... ive been tryin to figure out how to get a fork in that head tube without having to weld on a new one. it was my goal to use the WHOLE frame from this thing so here is the what i found.......... and its so simple its rediculous... now i...
  10. G

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! i think this is the best thread!!!! i was strippin a mt bike a lady gave me today and i found myself stashing certain nuts and bolts thinking "i could use these"....... also found myself wishing i had certain other parts still layin around tho.... bearing races, and...
  11. G

radio flyers custom ones any out there ?

OH YEAH.......... if you have a pic of one with it already it shouldnt be to hard to figure out...... im actuly looking for a waggon now...... need it for a project im working on. there was on one ebay last week that woulda been perfect for a rat, super rusty with a broken wheel. it may even...
  12. G

misbehaving

WHERED YOU FIND THOES 12IN WHITEWALLS??????? I LOVE EM!
  13. G

PhantomBantam

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU GOTTA BE CAREFULL BENDING????? DOES IT SPLIT OR SOMETHING???
  14. G

crawdad creeper

hahahahahhahaha they are NICE.......... in my search i found a belt that looked like a gun belt, its was rad!!! one on each hip!!!
  15. G

PhantomBantam

oh my GOD.......... that thing is SICK.......... it looks like there should be a slight bend in the upper tube tho, like maybe off the stem come out a little more straight and THEN bend down to the seat tube, not much but just keep it it from being a solid straight line. IM WAY JEALOUS.... im...
  16. G

How 'bout some SKA?

YEAH!!!!!!! i was way more into the spanish version!!!! hahahahhahahaha they had this song called "shoot the moon" and in spanish its "lanzar la luna" i used to LOVE that song!!!!
  17. G

crawdad creeper

uh oh........ a TEST?????? .........k, on goes the thinking cap and out comes the tool belt....
  18. G

My latest find '39 Huffman

COKER makes BIKE tires?!!!!!? sweet! im going to have to look into that!
  19. G

How 'bout some SKA?

LESS THAN JAKE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITES......... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F-ipYpd53I
  20. G

crawdad creeper

oh yeah........... i was lookin for an excuse to do something with this thing...... now it all depends on if i can get the parts im looking for... if not i have a cool 20in frame to build.
Back