Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

crawdad creeper

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... theres GOTTA be someting i can do with this thing......... im "officialy" in this build off as long as no one objects to my choice....... whatdaya say? is the trike a bike? its DEFINATLY under 20in... come on please please please please?!!!? (thats the tools...
  2. G

rim sizing question..... HELP!!!

OK, SO I BUILT THIS BIKE......... WELL.......... I MODIFIED IT from this.... to this............ so what i WANT to do is upgrade the wheels... something a lot nicer.... maybe a straight spoked front or one of the types that only have like 10 or 12 spokes.... and if i can, get ahold of a...
  3. G

music lovers/ GUITAR PLAYERS

WELL TODAY, GOING THROUGH SOME OLD POSTS I REALIZED THERE ARE QUITE A FEW OF US THAT ARE INTO MUSIC, BANDS AND GUITARS....... I FIGURED ID TAKE THE TIME TO DROP A NOTE FOR A BUDDIE OF MINE WHO'S GETTIN HIS BUSINESS OF THE GROUND......... REAL SUCCESFULLY TOO!!!!!!! ANYWAY, HE HAND MAKES GUITAR...
  4. G

CHECK THESE THINGS OUT!!!!

wow, talk about high dollar, but look at that quality!!!!!! classic looks with cutting edge componets!!!!! all hand made and over a five year wait period!!!!!!!!!!!! geeze........... check it out!!!! http://www.vanillabicycles.com/
  5. G

WHAT IS THIS WEIRD FENDER???

SO HAS ANYONE SEEN ONE OF THESE BEFORE??? IT LOOKS REALY COOL, BUT I CANT TELL WHAT ITS OFF OF OR ANYTHING.... ITS REAL SKINNY, AND NOT THAT BIG.... THE OTHER SIDE APEARD TO BE A DUCK TAIL TYPE, BUT NOT SURE CAUSE IT WAS ALL BEAT UP... MAY HAVE JUST BEEN BENT.
  6. G

new place for parts.......?

well it was under my nose the WHOLE time and i never knew it... right here in my own town!!!!!!! i dont know if you guys have ever heard of it or used it or what, and im not sure about prices in comparison to some of the other shops and online places you use but check it you...... prob work for...
  7. G

RESCUE MISSION!!!

UPSIDE DOWN in about 3 feet of water!!!!! i had to fish her out with a ratchet strap from the bridge!!!!! couple of pics back at the shop.................. cant read the badge on the front..... anyone have any ideas on what it is and how old??? im guessin 80s
  8. G

wards hawthorne

anyone have ANY idea of the year.................. im not sure if the forks are original, but they are definatly bent, could probably be saved tho....... almost look home made hahahha. the frame has built in chain tensioners. im not sure the sprocket is original, im guessing NOT but i dont...
  9. G

felt bikes........

so does anyone have any kind of connection with felt bikes............ lol, im in kind of a mess here. i entered into a 600 mile aids fund ride from san fransisco to LA in which i have to raise 2500 bucks..... well i was all excited and i was gonna go get a new bike and then i lost my job...
  10. G

WHIZZER

ANY OF YOU EVER MESS WITH THESE THINGS AT ALL??? IM BUILDING A 20' FRAME UP INTO A CHOPPER AND WANT TO PUT A MOTOR ON IT..... WHATS YOUR OPINIONS??? ANY HORROR STORIES... DO THEY LAST, ANY SUGESTIONS OR RECOMENDATIONS ON WHAT PARTS TO USE, OR WHAT SUPPLIERS TO GO THROUGH???? IM GUESSING IM...
  11. G

better late than never

ok, my name is kevin and i live in northern california....... i just got my first clasic bike, and its kind of "ballooned" into an infatuation real quick. ive ridden bmx my whole life, aand am now getting into road biking..... (currently looking for a road bike if anyone wants to sell...
  12. G

forks......

can a fork for a 24 or 26 in bike fit in a 20 in head tube??? are the bearings and stuff the same, length for threads ect??? any one have a cool pair of chopper looking forks they wanna sell?? old mt bike forks with shocks or harley "looking" forks??? maybe even springer forks?? show me...
  13. G

what goes here?!

i can come up with a few ideas to fill the void.... but was there accesories, or a special rubber gromet or something that filled this space..... the fender slapps against the forks and makes it sound like my bike is fallin apart....... any cool ideas??
  14. G

the one that started it

ok, so...................... my name is kevin, and i guess im the newbie..... heres a bike i got about a month ago, the one that started this little addiction. ill give you a shot of then and now.......... and heres what its looking like now. just ordered some fake ostrich skin, that im...
  15. G

ross...... what is it?

im told its a ross frame...... anyone know anything about it?? i just bought it on ebay, i dont have it yet so dont know the serial numbers or anything but the frame looks awesome........ ive got some great ideas for this thing... when the next bike build off?!!?
Back