Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rusty63

Union or Sturmey 28h front drum brake hub

Thanks Kevin, I need a 28 hole one
  2. rusty63

Union or Sturmey 28h front drum brake hub

Complete or parts, may consider any condition.
  3. rusty63

NOS Mesinger banana seat red

Mint NOS Mesinger banana seat, the rubber kind. Perfect shape. Color is red, slightly more purple than a Schwinn seat (see pic for comparison) $100 shipped in the US. PM for more info.
  4. rusty63

Huffy mag chain size?

As for the differences between a coaster mag and a 5 speed one, I seriously doubt that Huffy would make one out of thicker metal than the other one. There's no reason to do that, and it would cost more. My guess is not that the chrome made the teeth thicker across, but it made the U-shaped...
  5. rusty63

Put on my big boy pants today...1969 Fastback 5-speed w/ Ramshorns

In 1969 the Fastback would have bow pedals.
  6. rusty63

Put on my big boy pants today...1969 Fastback 5-speed w/ Ramshorns

First off, nice bike! For the record, Schwinn did not make the Rams Horn in 69. That said, I believe your bike is pretty interesting because of something I have seen a bunch of times in the past. What probably happened with this one is that the dealer added the bars and pedals to re-create a...
  7. rusty63

NOS drag brake muscle bike shifters

Still available
  8. rusty63

Bump
  9. rusty63

I have another one available if anyone is interested.
  10. rusty63

Yes, the mounting bracket is included. It is the piece with the small philips/slotted screw in it.
  11. rusty63

Check out these MINT NOS drag brake shifters. One is 5 speed and one is 3 speed. They are designed to mount on a single top tube frame, so they could fit on just about any bike. Your choice just $75 plus actual shipping. 5 speed 3 speed
  12. rusty63

Muscle bike / banana seats

Still some cool seats for sale!
  13. rusty63

Murray headlight

Based on the angle, I would guess women's version. Any idea on value?
  14. rusty63

Murray headlight

NOS Murray headlight unit - very nice shape with some shelf wear. A bit of chrome loss on the top, but both lenses are there and appear to be perfect. What does it fit? Value? Thanks!
  15. rusty63

Muscle bike / banana seats

Clearing out a bunch of stuff to make some room. Prices include Priority shipping in the US, NO international shipping, sorry. Original Schwinn Kool Orange Krate seat - very nice shape with great color. Only 3 small nicks as shown, no tears, not even along the bottom edge. Tag is nice too. $250...
  16. rusty63

Rollfast Top Drag 100

Had some VERY good luck lately, and picked up a very nice front fender and a MINT seat! Now I just need that sissy bar. C'mon people, SOMEONE has to have one of those!
  17. rusty63

Rollfast Top Drag 100

Spent a little time getting the Top Drag put together with the original parts I've rounded up so far. It's really coming together! I could still use a few parts to make it complete / nicer: Front fender Back rim Sissy bar with springs (like on the Streeter above) any condition as long as the...
  18. rusty63

Another Craigslist Score!!!

Yup, fenders were added. That bike originally came with no fenders, since it's not a Deluxe or Super Deluxe. Technically the pedals are not correct also, but they're fine if you plan to ride the bike. To be more accurate, you could just find some Schwinn pedals without reflectors. Should be...
  19. rusty63

Schwinn Runabout question

The bars are unique to the Run A Bout - same design as the Stingray ones but taller.
  20. rusty63

My next MBBO project, sponsored by Coca Cola

Man this is cool, but part of me is sad that even bikes can now have unavoidable advertising linked to them. Your Ad Here -Dan
Back