Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

Felt Bandit Rat

Okay, guys, this Bandit is not really a rat, but the story of it sounds similar to your vintage-rats. A buddy of mine wanted to get rid of a frame, a small sum of bucks changed their owner and I had a frame in my shop that I didnt feel love for. Why not try to make something nicer out of this...
  2. G

A teenie's spitfire...

Hi guys, after my sixdays did not really fit into the ratrod category with its self-designed builtup from scrath I now started a new project with my oldest daughter that is just right into this sort of bicycling... :mrgreen: We named it "spitfire" which describes the theme of the grafics we...
  3. G

Hi folks... ;)

I live in western germany, next to the border of the netherlands. Im designing cruiser bicycles for four years now and tryin to realize them in steeltubes for three years. First with much help from some buddies my skills and aproaches developed a little bit... ;) I got my first Electra DeLuxe...
  4. G

The sixdays

Hi guys, have a look at this one. At the moment some technical problems with the Nexus7 leave the sixdays unridden in the garage. But rememberance of last summer cruises screams me to spend some work on this...
Back