Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. PRAISE THE LOWERED

April 4th is the 1st annual NATIONAL RAT RIDE DAY!

CHECK OUT THE EVENTS FORUM!!!!!!
  2. PRAISE THE LOWERED

FUNNY CONVO WITH "THAT GUY" ABOUT FORMING BIKE CREWS

*Not too bad of language, but an un-friendly convo via email with "THAT GUY" stating his thoughts on "crews" in response to a craigslist ad I put out there looking for guys to ride with. Also i was emailing from my phone so don't expect the best gramar and puncuation! START From: christian...
  3. PRAISE THE LOWERED

A FEW PICS FROM THE TURKEY DAY RIDE IN SACRAMENTO

A few are foggy becasue the rain soaked ground was heating up.
  4. PRAISE THE LOWERED

Ideas on how to semi permenantly mount a filler tank

OK so I cut out a plate to mount where the tank should be on my bike. I like the flat piece of metal better than a full on tank, but heres my issue. i dont want to weld it in, because i change my mind too much, and the zip ties look cheap to me, so i need ideas on how to mount it like this...
  5. PRAISE THE LOWERED

"THE STRETCHER"

So this bikes now called "THE STRETCHER"!! Makes sense, being a medic themed stretch bike!!!!!! ok this things cool! it's a medic satchel that I bought at an army surplus store for $15!! It's basically a cloth covered box and it has a few flaps which were used to hold morphine and utensils...
  6. PRAISE THE LOWERED

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME, BUT HERES SOME UPDATES ON MY STRETCH

HEY GUYS ITS BEEN A FEW MONTHS AND MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON STILL WORKS HA HA :P A FEW NEW THINGS DONE TO THE BIKE 144 SPOKE RIMS 26 X 3 REAR FLAME TREAD TIRE (IF ANYONE CAN FIND 26 X 3 SLICKS OR BRICKS LET ME KNOW!) THREADLESS NECK AND ADAPTER ADDED BLACK KINKED APES LEATHER GRIPS BENT FORK...
  7. PRAISE THE LOWERED

im back with the current bike!

FOOLED YOU WITH THE NO CAPS RIGHT? HERES MY CURRENT BIKE IVE BEEN WORKING ON! IF YOU LOOK CLOSE THE BOTTOM OF THE BIKE IS SPRAYED WITH A BED LINER. THE OTHER DAY I RUN A GROUND AND WORST THAT HAPPENED WAS A CHUNCK CAME OFF. NO FRAME DAMAGE AT ALL. 72 SPOKES. FLIPPED HANDLE BARS. KRYLONED...
  8. PRAISE THE LOWERED

COPPER CHOPPER

IM THINKING OF CALLING IT SUICIDE AT 26, CUZ THIS THINGS A DEATH TRAP TO ANYONE WHOS NOT USED TO RIDING IT. THE FORK TUBES ARE LITERALLY IN THE TOP BRAKET BY MILIMITERS. (ASK KARFER) THE SUSPENSION GIVES THAT REAR TIRE A SHOT AT YOUR CRACK! AND SINCE I HAVENT THROWN A COASTER BRAKE WHEEL ON...
  9. PRAISE THE LOWERED

SACRAMENTO CAPITOL RIDE FEB 16

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/569952945.html THIS GUY IS FROM STOCKTON AND DECIDED TO ORGANIZE A DAY RIDE TO FANNY ANNS AND ALL OVER MIDTOWN FOR SATURDAY FEB 16. I CALLED HIM AND REFFERED HIM TO THE SITE AND TO KARFER, SO HOPEFULLY HE WILL HIT THIS UP, BUT IM GOING TO POST FOR HIM AND...
  10. PRAISE THE LOWERED

SHORTENED THE FORKS FOR THE STRETCH CHOPPER

BUT IT WAS TWEAKED SO I TOOK THE SPRINGER OFF OG THE JC HIGGINS AND FLIPPED IT OVER...THIS IS TEMPORARRY TILL WE BUILD A NEW FORK...THE BIKES JUST NOT LONG ENOUGH FOR ME.
  11. PRAISE THE LOWERED

MOW MUCH

12. PRAISE THE LOWERED

THIS IS TOO COOL

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/556276092.html BUT TOO MUCH
  13. PRAISE THE LOWERED

WHAT DOES A RAT MEAN TO YOU????

FIRST OFF LETS NOT START A FIGHT OR DEBATE HERE CAN NOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH OK SO PEOPLE HAVE MAAANY DEFINITIONS OF RAT RODS. BE IT IN A CAR, MOTORCYCLE, BIKE, OR AIR STREAM TRAILER, REFRIGERATORS EVEN, WHATEVER IT IS! SOME PEOPLE SAY "IF ITS OLD AND ORIGINAL ITS A RAT." OR "IF ITS FALLING APART...
  14. PRAISE THE LOWERED

bike motors and more rats

these guys are pretty legit. not like those lame ones you see around the net. these guys have a video of the motor running on the left side of the page.and a gallery of some alright bikes http://www.spookytoothcycles.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/
  15. PRAISE THE LOWERED

MOCK UP OF THE STRETCH CHOPPER

THE FORKS AT THE SHOP RIGHT NOW. BUT IM PLANNING ON BUYING A CHOPPER 3 TREE FORK FOR IT AND FLIPPING IT OVER SO THE TWO FRONT TUBES ARE AT THE BACK MAKE SENSE?
  16. PRAISE THE LOWERED

army style 56 firestone and slick 60s jc higgins pics

the firestone is pretty stock. all done rattle can. a budget helps decide the outcome of a rat, i believe. im looking for an old radio flyer so the wife can tow my english bulldog the higins has a springer for with the spring removed so it extends the front wheel without lowering it too badly
  17. PRAISE THE LOWERED

my 64 ford galaxie mathes my 20 inch project

unfortunately i had to sell both
  18. PRAISE THE LOWERED

super stretched frame and fork

found this on sac craigslist http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/545445515.html picking her up today. anyone know anyone around sacramento area that will hook it up with welding? just for the love of custom bikes? lol skyler i just picked it up the other day. the fork alone is 4 ft...
  19. PRAISE THE LOWERED

CUSTOMIZED BIKE FENDERS

OK SO I FOUND THESE GUYS ONLINE WHO MAKE CUSTOME FIBERGLASS FENDERS AND TANKS. ONLY TROUBLEW IS I CANT GET AHOLD OF THEM AT ALL SO I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE KNEW WHERE TO LOOK FOR A SIMILAR STYLE. SEE HOW FAT AND CLEAN IT ALL LOOKS AND THEY ARE COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE IM LOOKING AT MY JC...
Back