Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

BEWARE OF THIEF

I know Exactly how you feel - But it's time for us to move on. Forgive but don't forget. Regards, Frank.
  2. H

BEWARE OF THIEF

Right-On ... Kinda easy to make more Money ... Real hard to Fix a Bad Name. Regards, Frank.
  3. H

BEWARE OF THIEF

Hi Dumpster - I have bought lots of items from " D.D." He is very Trust Worthy. He made a Mistake by not putting a Tracking number on a package that May Have gotten lost. Yes the Man I'm talking about is Dan Hudson aka Jaguaray. Your right $23.00 is not a Lot of Money BUT ! Even PayPal said...
  4. H

BEWARE OF THIEF

Beware Y'all have a Thief lerking on your forum. He will sell you bicycle's and parts and Keep your Money and your parts. Ask me how I know ..... Contact me and I'll give you his Name and E Mail address. Stay Safe........ [email protected] ......Regards, Frank.
  5. H

Columbia

Beware !! Y'all have a Thief lerking on this Forum. If you like to buy Bicycle Parts Beware !He will keep your Money and keep the parts to. Contact me [email protected] and I'll give you his Name and E Mail . Stay Safe. Fran
  6. H

New Sturmey Archer 3 Speed Hubs

Hey Vancruser - Excellent information on 3 speed hubs. Thank you for that. Regards, Frank
Back