Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Sweetchi

Dyno Bike History?

I have an opportunity to pick up a 97 Dyno Coaster for 400. Only seen the pavement to roll out to the truck. Is that a good find or should i haggle price?? Any info would be nice Thanks
  2. Sweetchi

Spokes on 73-75 Muscle Bikes

Hello, I have a 70's John Deere boys 20' Muscle bike. My question is, what type of spoke would they have used in that era? Chrome, Stainless or Galvanized?? It looks like a standard 28 hole rim, in which should be a 14 gauge spoke?? Thanks for your help
  3. Sweetchi

My First no training wheels bike is now in my garage!! Needs restoration!

It was by chance Gary, i have been following an ebay search or a couple years, i did not want to purchase a new old stock one or a mint one cause that would have set me back a several hundred bucks. Then this one came up with a big tag on it still, with local pick up on it which was 4 hours...
  4. Sweetchi

Thanks for the comments, and helping ideas on the removal of parts. I am soaking fasteners tonight and tomorrow night i will be wrenching with a pot of coffee at my ready!!!
  5. Sweetchi

Hey everyone, I finally located my first childhood bike, and now it need some restoration help from those who can....as you can see (Tex), is in some need of major work. I will do as much legs work as I have to, to bring this bike back to its glory when I first got it in '75. If anyone may have...
Back