Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

Not sure what my bike is was told its a 1940 rollfast any info thanks

I'm going to say it's a really really. Old bike but by the looks of what I seen it's between colson or a eligin Sent from my LG-P659 using Tapatalk
  2. T

I'm. 33 and I don't. Know a lick about computers if it wasn't. For my phone I wouldn't. Know a thing about technology... I seen. Some photos on line to and it throws on a loop cause the drop outs and the head tube too I wouldn't be surprised if it was a moto bike thanks for the help again Sent...
  3. T

Thank you for your input. Can you do a photo of your bikes so I could compare them thanks Sent from my LG-P659 using Tapatalk
  4. T

Sent from my LG-P659 using Tapatalk
  5. T

Hello from So-Cal

I would love to ride with people that enjoy bike's and building them up .. my gril gets tired of me talking baseball and bike's all the time so I need to meet people lol
  6. T

Can anyone help to identify the bike frame

I never shipped anything before if you lived closer I would just say to come over and get them ... ill try and send you some pictures of the rims they are funky but kind of cool
  7. T

Thanks for the help
  8. T

I couldn't see any I'd tags on it bit what's weird it has chain adjusters in the drop outs
  9. T

Thanks ya I got it for 30 bucks I was just focused on the frame and the forks im trashing the saddle and the rims
  10. T

Decided to restore it haha gtr sidewinder

Yup that's the one
  11. T

Decided to restore it haha gtr sidewinder

12. T

MY EARLY 60's HUFFY ELDERADO

That's cool ya ill shoot you my e-mail [email protected] so we could meet up to check it out
  13. T

Ya ill check it out man but if there is someone interested in it go for it dont wait on me
  14. T

Its cool cause its some history from san Gabriel valley
  15. T

Dang that's kool how mutch $$$
  16. T

I never knew that they built huffy in azusa that is cool would you ever sell it then lol
  17. T

Cool bike man you live in azusa im in irwindale cool bike
Back