Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kemmer

Bike with cool dropouts

Do you know me?
  2. kemmer

The Tripod Trike aka Schwinn "Town and Crunchy"

I have started a couple of build off bikes over the years, but have yet to actually post pictures of a completed bike by the deadline... It's been fun anyway, so here we go again! I think I might actually get this one done because I'm on a serious bike building kick lately. I've already buillt...
  3. kemmer

How to glue stuff to stuff...

Most of us are well versed in the aplications of JB Weld and the like, but this could definitely come in handy. www.thistothat.com
  4. kemmer

Date my Evans? also... ID this double top tube frame!

I'm curious if anyone knows how to date this Evans Commander. I also have the ladies version, which is identical in every way other than the colors. SN F023587B26. Picked this thing up yesterday, no clue what it is. I posted up in the for sale section, a lil help with the value would be...
  5. kemmer

Sears Mainliner, aka "King of the Road". first mockups...

I bullied a friend of mine into trading the frame to me for a fixie wheel. He wanted to build a tallbike out of it but I couldn't stand the thought of a tank bike (even a middleweight) being used to build a tallie, as much as I love them. I have started 2 build offs and never finished one, so...
  6. kemmer

Help: Trike kit axle disassembly.

I was just give this trike kit for freeee! I have wanted one for a while, and I have just the bike to put it on so I'm eager to get it going! The question I have is, how the heck does it come apart? I removed an allen bolt (second pic) and there are two other holes (3rd and 4th pics) opposite...
  7. kemmer

Freaky Fritz

In honor of Al Fritz's passing last week, I felt inspired to build a Sting-ray inspired tallbike. I'd like to avoid butchering an actual sting ray, but I do have this as a starting point. I was going to enter it into the first build off and started building it but lost steam and never...
  8. kemmer

Cool video w/Stingray content...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtJxy0zc7nU
  9. kemmer

Back Off!

Here's my starting point. I think it's a 62 Schwinn Jaguar. I picked this up along with my ladies Evans Commander exactly as you see it minus the wheels for $25. The nexus 3 speed coaster wheels and tires were $120 including shipping from nashbar.com so I'm off to a good start. This should...
  10. kemmer

My name is Kemmer and I have a bike problem...

Hey, I guess I haven't formally introduced myself yet. I'm pretty much a bike junkie, I have something like 60 bikes at home and two at work at any given time. I consider 15 or so of those bikes to be "mine" but the vast majority of them are or will be for sale or will be chopped up to make...
  11. kemmer

The lastest is the fastest...

I don't have much time and I have big plans, so it may not get finished in time, but I thought I'd give it a shot. This will be my first custom of this kind, and I'm having fun already. Here's my starting point: And here's one of the parts donors:
Back