Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G-Matt

MooN RakeR / 1957 RestoMod

This is a throwback back to the 50s with that hot rod , gasser greaser, rat rod stile . Well there she is the 1957 Evans Restomod Rides like a Cadillac ..... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/ATTA[/ATTACH]
  2. G-Matt

Evans head badge

Looking for a Evans head badge something like this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. G-Matt

MooN Raker

Time to build another bike !!!! I haven’t built a bike since last years build off. I recently picked up this 1957 Evans Colson It’s got most of the original parts so I have a good start . I love the look of this Evansaction fork . It has a space ship , rocket look . There for thats where the...
  4. G-Matt

Build off 14

Well another year has passed . I’ve been in hiding since build off 13 But I’m excited to be back with another entry . What is it going to be this year ? O what will the name be ? Only time will tell only 3 days away .... Who all is in this year ? Last years build off was a blast with my...
  5. G-Matt

Side shot Friday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. G-Matt

Time to relax & ride

If I can’t look at finished bike to night I might as well ride one !!!! Post one picture of them new killer bikes [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. G-Matt

Tapa talk

Any one else use tapa talk app ? I can’t reply to the finished bike post all of a sudden . When I do it says You don’t have Permission to reply Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. G-Matt

Skylark

The Lucky 13 has come to a end !great year great bunch of bikes a great group of guys & gals . Ok so my plan was to build a vintage laid back cruiser slightly stretched for comfort. I wanted to use parts from no two of the same company’s or years . And put together a one off bike that could...
  9. G-Matt

Prize pool - starts here

I’m sure there’s a prize pool but I guess I haven’t seen it . Been caught up in the builds . If so lead me in the right direction please ☠️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. G-Matt

Thompson grips please

Any one have the link or informed for the Thompson grip & saddle company ? I could use a set if there black Torpedo grips .... Thanks in advance[emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. G-Matt

RRBBO13 The Skylark

I’m calling this build The Sky Lark after my old muscle car. I had a 1970 Buick Sky Lark as a kid in high school. It had a big block 350 Rocket motor . What a fun car maybe a little to much fun for a kid with a lead foot . I wrapped it around a tree one night & killed it . Almost killed my...
  12. G-Matt

Back in the saddle Agin !!!

Looking forward to another build off . I haven’t spent much time on the form since last years build off. I never got last years bike completed on time , so that sucked. But it’s done now and have enjoyed the heck out of it . I am in this year I’ve got some cool parts and a plan in my mind...
  13. G-Matt

New departure skip tooth Hubs & wheel hoops.

I have New departure skip tooth rear hub & front hub. They spin smooth . I am selling them for $85 or best offer plus shipping from FL I’m pay pal ready .Along with a set of nice & aged wheel hoops . They would make for a nice rat bike build . I just haven’t gotten around to using them ...
  14. G-Matt

Triple tree fork

Triple tree fork , this was on a rat fink , will work on a phat cruiser also or your bike . Chrome is in good shape . The aluminum crowns have some minor scratches. I will update with measurements later today. It will be shipped from FL to your door , USA only For $135 . Thanks Matt ...
  15. G-Matt

Just because we can

A beautiful FL day to take a ride 65 degrease and a nice cool breeze. The swamp dog is felling good . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. G-Matt

Beehive fork clamp

I need the bottom clamp part that holds this together. As you can see I have the top part . It doesn’t necessarily need to be from a beehive . I think Similar forks have the same clamp. Thanks Matt Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. G-Matt

Rat Fink

Let s see some of those rat fink bikes !!!!! Here is my custom build . I named this one Fink 49 , because of the 24x3” rear & the 29”x2.5 front wheel . Also she’s a bit old school funk . This was a custom restoration. From scrap to cool . Just about everything was sandblasted & powder coated...
  18. G-Matt

Build off running order ?

Is there a list of the the final running order of the build off . I've been so busy I haven't even kept up since I. casted my vote ? I can't seem to find anything seem strange.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. G-Matt

Builders choice AWARD

So I was contemplating starting a builders choice voting thread or both . Not sure how to set up a voting both thought. A thread is obviously no problem. This would consist of just this years builders. As long as you were part of this years build off # 12 . You wouldn't have necessarily had to...
  20. G-Matt

Pure Rolling Art

I wish I new how to copy his build link . I recommend you take the time to check out this side car build . It's truly beautiful and amazing work. I'm sure most haven't seen it but this needs to be enjoyed by all of us . Dave has some mad metal skills and has built something really cool...
Back