Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. pebblewurm

1902 Columbia Chainless rear triangle

I have the rear triangle from a 1902 Columbia Ladies Chainless up on "deal or no deal" at the CABE- https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/columbia-chainless-1902-rear-triangle.205081/ it will take some fabrication to work it into a custom, but it would be pretty spectacular in the end! Free pick up...
  2. pebblewurm

For sale, Ibis titanium quill stem

For sale, one nice Ibis titanium quill stem. This is really nicely finished- a little paint loss on the logo but the rest is smooth shiny and light. 22.2mm stem diameter, takes 25.4mm/ 1 inch bars, 90 degree bend and 90mm reach. Add some bling to your road bike. Or your cruiser. $100.00 shipped...
  3. pebblewurm

Chainguard ID and mounting hardware

I need to fab up a front mount for this chainguard of unknown origin. Has anyone run into mounts like these? I'd like to see what the original hardware looked like before I kludge something together. Someone must have designed it this way for a reason...
  4. pebblewurm

Cheap horn units

If you want a cheap noisemaker, The Surplus Shed has these C-cell fired beauties for only $2.00 each: http://www.surplusshed.com/pages/item/m3105p.html I have a few and they are loud and squawcky, and also work with an AA cell. Better yet, until Tuesday 6-23 they are having one of their...
  5. pebblewurm

Space Patrol Bike

I have some time, some tools and lot of old bike parts, and also purchased one of the renaissance mans' spaceliner tanks. That will be going on a Hiawatha Asto Flite that has been in my basement for a couple of decades. The plan is to gussy it up into a cruiser that could plausibly come off a...
  6. pebblewurm

Greets!

I had a hard time registering here- normally on boards I go by pebbleworm, but due to a hiccup here I am pebblewurm, and go by my real name at the CABE. I am more into very early bikes, but a stylish custom will always catch my eye and as a long term dumpster diver this looks like a great place...
Back