Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. cthomps

Double Nickle

A month late but I'm in. 5 speed drum brakes Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
  2. cthomps

Cleveland Klunker

I started out with 2 junk frames and a Walmart doner bike Paint is Real Tree hydographics or dip over white Build thread http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/101622/ Thanks for looking Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
  3. cthomps

Cleveland Klunker. Finished

I gathered bikes and parts expecting another off road build off, oh well. Just going to go for it now. I will start off with my cwc frame This frame had a hard life. Looks to have been hit or run over then welded back together The whole thing is a little out of wack so going to replace the...
  4. cthomps

Stretched Shelby

So what started out was supposed to be a stretched shelby trike, but with equipment failure, some financial issues, and just plain running out of time it is a way different beast than I had planned. So on one hand it is a serious of mistakes and bad luck it ended up not a trike and not as much...
  5. cthomps

Stretched Shelby Trike

2nd time in. Been gathering a few parts and still have some to get The pile Trike kit single speed coaster brake jack shaft not pictured The forks A nice straight Shelby frame Another angle Will be rolling tube and throwing sparks on this one The perfect bag for the secret part! Sent...
  6. cthomps

Class 2 -Swinger

Here it is. "Swinger" I built this from 2 jc higgins, a boys and a girls. It is a blast to ride ad get all sort of looks. Thanks for checking it out! Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
  7. cthomps

(MBBO#04 Class 2) Swing bike

Ok so I'm in at the last minute. Had one of my project on the list line up with the time frame so giving it a shot Cutting these 2 jc higgins middle weights up I was going to use more of the girl frame till I noticed the seat post is bent I started with a junk fork did some cutting and...
  8. cthomps

Sweet Leaf

Here is my full custom twin leaf springer. I started with straight tube and a pile of parts but lost the pictures on my old phone so no progress shots Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
  9. cthomps

Sweet Leaf

I'm in. Full custom. bike name Sweet Leaf. twin leaf springer
Back