Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Scotty Bravo

(ORBO) Mesa Büggie finished

I like it, I've seen it in person! Solid led seat post too. Nice job!
  2. Scotty Bravo

Fat Trooper Finished

Another one of my votes, nice modern, clean, unique original ride. Great job man!!
  3. Scotty Bravo

RAMCHARGERS Drag Bike

I love it, ya got my vote. Original, unique, clean, sharp....unlike any other in the build.
  4. Scotty Bravo

VOTE HERE! - OFFICIAL B.O. VOTE

Holy cow, tons of cool bikes, this is my first year on RRB and my first sight of a build off, but I was totally amazed at the voting results. A lot of cool bikes, but I voted based on originality. It seems like a lot of votes went to common bikes with typical bolt on parts and cool paint..... My...
  5. Scotty Bravo

Awe10Shun

Amazing detail, especially the headlight setup. Well done!
  6. Scotty Bravo

Headlight and Tail Light Gallery - Post Pics Here

Here is a simple LED eyelid light I disassembled and attached to a customers front fender. What I thought would be a 15 minute task turned into almost two hours. I had to drill out the rivets in the bottom of the light to remove the mounting bracket, then I had to make a template for the 4 holes...
  7. Scotty Bravo

My new design.

Thanks for the thumbs up, it's been 3 years in the works.
  8. Scotty Bravo

My new design.

That's the plan, hoping to have first production run late summer. Thanks!
  9. Scotty Bravo

My new design.

Yes, there are 3 prototypes, I keep 1 at my shop and the other 2 in my kitchen.
  10. Scotty Bravo

My new design.

Process is proprietary, patent pending. Once patent is granted I can disclose process. Thanks for the positive feedback!
  11. Scotty Bravo

My new design.

Thanks!
  12. Scotty Bravo

My new design.

So, I've been selling beach cruisers for 4+ years. After year one I realized there are about 4 basic frames all the manufactures use. I wanted something different, something unique. I went to work designing something completely different in the frame world. I came up with an inverted frame...
Back