Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Cobraking

WELCOME COBRA PRODUCTS, INC. !!!!!

Sorry for the double post but this might be worth it for anyone considering buying online from our shop. If you use the code "ratrod" on checkout of our web store you get 10% off your entire order. Just our way of saying thank you for including us into your tight knit community. This promotion...
  2. Cobraking

WELCOME COBRA PRODUCTS, INC. !!!!!

Hey everyone, thanks for your kind words and praise for our products from what you've liked so far. I can tell you with certainty that this kind of positive environment you have here is exactly where most companies would like to operate in. Without people like Jim @The Renaissance Man doing...
  3. Cobraking

Last minute PHOTO CONTEST!

It was our team that cast the votes, not just me! It makes sense that you have a vintage bicycle shop after seeing your submission.
  4. Cobraking

Last minute PHOTO CONTEST!

We did, Andrew Logan with his Trek 520 won the giveaway! Thanks for any on here who submitted, and next time I'll make sure there's more visibility here so more people get a chance to win some free stuff! - Sean
  5. Cobraking

Columbia Convertible Commuter *FINISHED*

Jim, that is one cool bike. Great job on everything.
  6. Cobraking

BOTEN PRIZE THREAD!

Hi Folks, Although we did help out the Renaissance Man with his build with our Flexroute cable guides, we would also like to award the winner of BOTEN with an 8 pack (with ties!) of our Flexroute. A whopping $15 value, yours for only several hundred dollars that you spent into your bikes...
  7. Cobraking

We are being watched...

Hey guys, Sean here. I'm happy to see the benefits we can provide to regular guys (albeit more bad-... than most folks) and hopefully try to solve problems that other companies haven't. I wish all competitors of the build off good luck and I'm rooting for Jim to take it home again! P.S. He's...
Back