Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

Kel's New Build

Jackshaft Mount tacked in and tested, Looks like it should work well and alot quieter
  2. K

Kel's New Build

Working on a jack shaft chain tensioner at the moment to get rid of some of the chain noise
  3. K

Kel's New Build

Hey everybody, been a little while since my last build and thought I would share my latest project. Full custom build from scratch 4 wheels, 2 wheel drive (differential) rear mid drive bafang motor. still a work in progress but rideable for testing. Started off mocking up the jackshaft set...
  4. K

"BACK40" Finished!

For those who still follow this post, Back40 is on the market
  5. K

20" fat ebike conversions

I'm in the process of building a fat 20" trike (front wheel drive motor) will be posting soon
  6. K

My new Swapmeet cruiser

Small update, I did an LSD conversion to the trike. Here's a little look,
  7. K

My new Swapmeet cruiser

I agree with you there, I liked the old tires but it's so much better to ride now.
  8. K

My new Swapmeet cruiser

Small Update, got a great deal on some SE 26x3.5's in blue. also unfortunately the brooks seat broke so now I'm running an aftermarket one
  9. K

My new Swapmeet cruiser

Been a while again, but here's a HUGE update that some of you may like: New custom frame and forks. Only thing left from the red trike is the rear: Still in primer at the moment, Still waiting on some parts and building a flat tray for it but I have about 35k distance traveled on it...
  10. K

Custom Frame Project

So it's been a while since I posted on here but I picked up my custom built frame today and started assembly, 26" slicks, carbon forks, Brooks seat. Will keep you all posted on updates and build progress. And for those interested,the frame Builder is Tyla Bikes on Facebook.
  11. K

LITTLE TOAD! RRBBO#14 Class 2. I'm out. :(

want me to check my recumbent for you?
  12. K

Wow! those tig skills are good! cough "lessons?" cough :)
  13. K

Love the build so far Luke and I like the new shed upgrades.
  14. Swap meet cruiser minus tray

Swap meet cruiser minus tray

Swap meet cruiser update
  15. K

My new Swapmeet cruiser

Sorry for the lack of updates. New job with very long hours so I only get to do stuff on Sundays if I'm lucky. but heres how the cruiser is going at the moment. Fitted some springer fork's at the moment and downgraded to a 26x1.75 front rim. Probably be swapping out the front wheel for...
  16. K

Brompton Folding bike

There ya go Luke :)
  17. K

Frankly my Deere, I don't give a John! (Tractor Trike. MBBO Class 2)

I live i the same neck of the woods as Luke and we are having a bit of a heat wave at the moment so I think he will be taking it easy like I am
  18. K

Double rim wheel?

I think Lukethejoker did one.
  19. K

My new Swapmeet cruiser

After swapping out the tires I think I will be sticking with 3 wheels for a little while, I just have to get some custom forks. Time to start designing
Back