Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kustomkool

help with installing motor on custom trike in dfw.

I'd like to install a motor on my custom trike but not sure of mounting or size of motor. If anyone lives in the DFW area of Texas I'd like to show you my dilemma. Thanks
  2. kustomkool

any retired or out of work bike builders in the DFW area?

this is exactly what i would like done to my trike. the difference? my trike is stretched 6". http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... escription
  3. kustomkool

any retired or out of work bike builders in the DFW area?

Here's my dilemma, i love bikes and love to ride. i have a trike project that i started a year ago and i have the frame stripped, custom welded, and primed ready for paint. I just don't have the time to finish. i work long hours (putting kids through college, car/home repairs, etc) i would be...
  4. kustomkool

Trike with 26" (misc mockups)

26" fireballs w/low bars and raked seat, frame stretched frame 4". same pic w/ape hangers
  5. kustomkool

Bikes With Motors!

has anyone here put a motor on a trike? links?
  6. kustomkool

Huffy Eldorado ( The Red Baron ) board track style

love the look. could you tell me where you got that long "board tracker"/rack? i have a 2 frame stretch bike and i'd like to get a nice long rack like yours. BTW, just how long is it? thanks
  7. kustomkool

trike rebuild

I like the "saddle", nice touch and great color too.
  8. kustomkool

Rat Rod Trike

keep us updated. trikes are great projects and we can all throw away our kickstands.
  9. kustomkool

post trike pictures

my trike.........
  10. kustomkool

Frame Name?

Could anyone tell me the brand name of this frame? There is no identification markings or badges anywhere on the frame.. If anybody can identify the frame and has an interest in it, make me an offer.
  11. kustomkool

My first bike restoration

Wow, i stared at this bike for quite awile and there's just something ...........hmmm," off " with the color scheme. You have black h-bars, fork, and chain guard. I suggest you paint the fender black and double pinstripe white over red on the fender and chain guard. (kind of a shadow effect)...
  12. kustomkool

A few finished projects...

nice rides. i'd be very interested on any and all updates on your trike.
  13. kustomkool

Triciclo de rata

if you can get it out of the basement to take some outside pics, that would be great. Are you gonna paint the basket? looks good so far.
  14. kustomkool

Katrina Rat Trike

slowly getting my trike together. this was originally a Trailmate Desoto Classic which i bought on Craigslist from a member who turned me on to this site. here's what i've done so far: click on photobucket box to view.
  15. kustomkool

My first Rat...

twisty beat me to the spider question. where did you get that?
  16. kustomkool

Makin an EBay trike cooler! PAINT! 4/17

hey, just lookin back at your trike and was wondering if you ever got around to finishing off the back half "hidden cooler"? also, what do you use to cut your metal plates with? it's so clean and straight.
  17. kustomkool

Forkless

it's true, "the mind is a terrible thing to waste" this bike is proof of that. I'll pay for shipping and send you a thank you card if you would please send me one of your "fork-less" bikes as soon as possible. love the lines.
  18. kustomkool

upper class white trash!!!!

Another kool trike. i suggest this site have a special trike section.
  19. kustomkool

Makin an EBay trike cooler! PAINT! 4/17

very nice indeed. a short clip video would be a nice viewing media for us all. (if that's possible).
  20. kustomkool

Rag and Bone (new pictures)almost done.

yeah, i'm with flyingdingo on this one. I want o see it move/roll. Ride it across a scale and check out the tonnage of your fine sculpture. way cool :!:
Back