Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Urgent! Need skiptooth freewheel

I have prewar Schwinn rear drum and looking for skiptooth freewheel to match
  2. B

What have you been riding lately?

Lots of spare parts for this 36 we're bought multiple cranks bottom bracket cups, morrow hubs. Even a tank. Yet been having trouble fitting everything.. I am considering a pair of 26× 2.300 tires next
  3. B

1936 schwinn dated crankset

Picked a crank off bay, pitted/ no chrome? Have additional bb cups on the way / 4 sets total However the crank from 39 parts bike did have a spacer on drive side bearing race. Kind of remember the race has to be thicker to move arm off frame but so far I don't have one. Had the 41 marked...
  4. B

Art nouveau.

I had bought loong reach bars from guy that sold me some righteous triple drops, but attempting to turn / proved impossible I'm So using the neck that came with bars I straightened the neck + went to a regular handlebar; braced
  5. B

WANTED

one has surfaced on the bay; over $ 300!
  6. B

Prewar Schwinn Hockey Stick Chain Guard; Aerocycle Rack; Motorbike Conduit

I'm glad the "fit" of the chainguard was noted. Now years later I intend to redo bottom bracket of this build -if- an OG crank and race can be found. As I recall I placed a shim behind sprocket etc.
  7. B

1936 schwinn dated crankset

I would like to redo bottom bracket on 36 straight bar. Doesn't have to be shiny, any out there?
  8. B

Art nouveau.

36 roadmaster. Built one piece at a time.. Trying to find the longer handlebars that the kids would have run back in the day..Have tried motorbike braces bars but can't find long pull version.
  9. B

Pancake Horn Mounting Bracket

Larger horn was $35 Smaller was $$$ neither are hook to batteries-for now..Woud like to find pair of triples steps with decent plating Are the triple steps made double thickness like S-2 and drop centers?
  10. B

11. B

saved yourself ton of money what kind of shape are the wheels on this bike? Will it run.
  12. B

WANTED

1985 suntour service manual.
  13. B

hanging monark tank

Finally came my day in court. The sheriff served the corrected summons 2 days before trial. Because I only went.2 emergency care. That plus cost to file and sheriff. To serve was all I was awarded. The judge didn't accept time off from work to file etcetera. As a loss. When I mentioned the...
  14. B

Prewar drop stand question

I. Picked up some brass stock from hardware store About 1/8 or so and the two longest sections they had . With a couple homemade ones and OG. as patterns ( shorter) I had at it
  15. B

hanging monark tank

Christmas day on bike at playground. The dog bite issue. Was invited to court TV .The home owner where attack took place in alley was protected by city pound worker with altered docs.Interfering with being served. The animal owner who wasn't present shows on FB involvement training attack dogs...
  16. B

hanging monark tank

Hello every one. An update; I have mate for ringergrip. A lesser quality + no hole at end for streamer. The Fingergrip mate has come in as well. Nicely preserved one versus one smoothed out by time..
  17. B

ringer / finger grip

It was close; the fingers must be difference between boys and girls. Still have a chance with a single ringer coming in
  18. B

ringer / finger grip

Thanks - I got em all lined up now. Now finger+ ringer grip/s on the way.Just go enuff room to get to fridge. can. bed. Got 3 more in garage- 3 on the farm.
  19. B

ringer / finger grip

Received your pm. Send payment info and will provide friend with PP to send funds or USPS mo.
  20. B

ringer / finger grip

Please check than. And thank you. Meanwhile I intend to go thru another bike. And will post pics once it is sorted out. . Indiana 46324
Back