Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Tosa2112

Volo Auto Museum

Thanks for posting the pics Mark! That is way too close, I sense a visit to Illinois in my future...
  2. Tosa2112

halfway to 90...

Yes it is...I'll be halfway to 80 on 8/19. Happy B-Day Mark!
  3. Tosa2112

corvette

Nice!
  4. Tosa2112

83 MONGOOSE EXPERT

Sing along with me now...all the old BMXs live in Texas... Sweet find!!!
  5. Tosa2112

I've been very busy.....

Wow! :shock:
  6. Tosa2112

Criagslist find

Nice! I saw the ad on CL too...I'm glad that somebody from RRB scored it!
  7. Tosa2112

1982 Mongoose old scooler bmx

Wow! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  8. Tosa2112

Schwinn T&C

My wife's uncle asked that I keep an eye out for a reasonably priced trike (right!). I knew that a project would be in order and this one was super cheap. As you can see, the axle snapped off. Does anybody out there have experience replacing an axle on one of these? Or where I can locate one...
  9. Tosa2112

Best Craigslist post yet......

Man, that post hits it on the head. I'll add that not every bike with a banana seat and high-rise bars is a Schwinn or "shwin".
  10. Tosa2112

Raleigh cotter pins

Thanks for the advice guys! I got a new cotter pin from the LBS and it's all good!
  11. Tosa2112

updated:Hiawatha

Lookin' sweet!
  12. Tosa2112

Raleigh cotter pins

Thanks guys. ej, good idea with the c-clamp. That did the trick with minimal hammering but it seems that I need a new pin. Mark - PM'd you.
  13. Tosa2112

Raleigh tires

Thanks guys, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing anything.
  14. Tosa2112

Raleigh tires

I've been keeping an eye out for a Raleigh for a while and suddenly I have 4 of them. I have 3 Sprites which need tires. If I recall correctly, Raleighs have special tires. Is there a special designation that I should be looking for like with some of the Schwinn rims? Any advice would be...
  15. Tosa2112

Raleigh Sprite(s) - updated 4-11-09

Picked these up yesterday. In very nice shape, just in need of new tires and a thourough cleaning. The guy said that they were in the basement for may years...based on the plates, he wasn't kidding. Check out the compressed-air horn. Yikes, it's loud.
  16. Tosa2112

Vintage Schwinn Tandem

Re: Vintage Schwinn Tandem (I need help with serial number) Nice finds Jaydub! That Sears bike seems like deja vu...
  17. Tosa2112

Hey Bendix, Heres some vintage concert shirts

Ditto! My first concert was seeing them during the Grace Under Pressure tour. I was already a fan, but that really sealed the deal.
  18. Tosa2112

CL deals...now with pics

Re: CL deals Good luck! I got my Scrambler via a CL barter.
  19. Tosa2112

1970 Sears Screamer 1 - After Cleaning - new photos 4/23

Re: 1968 Sears Screamer 1 - 5 speed stick! (find of the year!) Congrats!!! That's awesome!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  20. Tosa2112

Anyone know what this little cruiser is?

No idea. The rear wheel on mine is a replcement since it has a Shimano hub. The bike was brush painted and the thing that looks like it might be a headbadge in the photo is actually the remains of a sticker that was peeled off.
Back