Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Moved Back Home Starting on a new bike

Here it is assembled waitin on payday to buy some tires Took the troxel seat off my new roll fast
  2. J

Weekend Suprise rollfast

I went to college station to see my girlfriend this weekend and when i came back I found this in my backyard. Aperantly my parents went to a garage sale and asked about this and 2 other mountain bikes that were sitting there with no price tag on them and the family just wanted them gone so my...
  3. J

Moved Back Home Starting on a new bike

Ok I recently moved back in with my parents and am substitute teaching so I have quite a bit of free time so I started on another bike. I decided on black and pink since its a girls bike. Ill post a few more pics as I take them im a lil further on it than these pics cuz im done with the...
  4. J

My first motorcycle

The new toy my dad just picked up for me to refinish
  5. J

Big D and the Kids Table is one of my favorite bands ever!!!

I saw them in austin a while back, always loved LAX its great for running to.
  6. J

My first build for profit

yes once agian im painting it in my dorm, its the only place i got right now. And I tried to reomve the forks and headtube but it just wasnt happening. It moves freely the bike was obviously beeing ridden up untill the point they threw it out cuz it had a new seat and was rideable when i got it.
  7. J

Ok well the seat arrived today so I test fitted it and love the way it looks i think it works well with the bike (thanks crassly). The chrome was pretty rusted and after cleaning it up it just didnt look good with that color red or at least i didnt like it so im painting the fenders. I was gonna...
  8. J

nah im good the lady im building it for realy liked it too
  9. J

Just started it first time trying to build a bike for profit but already have another customer lined up so ill see how this goes. Im using the firestone I picked up off the curb and basicly just doing a restoration job on it. heres how it started Busted down only problem is I couldnt get the...
  10. J

Price check

Well I went ahead and bought it. I figured i got my last bike for free and was selling it and already have a buyer interested in this one so it should offset the cost but here it is But ya like I said I already got a customer wanting to buy the firestone when im done and had a woman aproach me...
  11. J

Price check

I havent seen the bike yet the lady is bringing it to my work on wendsday for me to look at and maybe purchase. She said it was a ladies Shelby Skyrider. She says it looks complete even has the original chain but it has been sitting outside since at least the 80's prolly longer. She says you...
  12. J

Why it pays to sculpt your guns

Doesnt sound like that bad of a problem
  13. J

Why it pays to sculpt your guns

Well went out to the gym after work and on my way back i saw this by a dumpster so I ran over to my brothers and picked up the truck came back and threw it in the back didnt even look at it untill I got home. But I'm excited somebody put some mountian bike tires on it but those will soon be...
  14. J

FACEBOOK

Ok well the groups up its called what else Rat ROd Bikes so go join and post pics
  15. J

'76 Schwinn Speedster

Ya its in good shape I rode it to class today shift and brakes great. Only thing wrong is the minor rust on the rear fender and the wheels are rusted pretty wicked. It still has the schwinn approved tires on it, I had considered selling it but I'll see what happens.
  16. J

'76 Schwinn Speedster

Saw this at a thrift store they wanted 60 but I talked them down to 40 and figured it was an ok price so I picked it up. I wanted another single speed cruiser but this should be fun. I dont know what I'm gonna do with it yet if I'm gonna rat it up or just make it look like a classic all I know...
  17. J

FACEBOOK

Hey who out there has a facebook profile and if we ahve enough people we should start a group, Just a thought
  18. J

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

Re: early bicycle photos i was searchin ebay this morning at work and came across these enjoy
  19. J

"Hot Rod House" bicycle

great pinstriping and an awsome bike.
  20. J

BUILD OFF 3 DISCUSSION

Well since im delivering the dorm bike this weekend im gonna try and buy myself a bike to enter in the competition and I would be a nice B-day present to myself since my bday is aug 30th and it ends the 31st. I just gotta find a bike theres a nice scwinn outside my dorm but I need to find out...
Back