Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. OSCAR383

AND ANOTHER "NEW" SCHWINN

ive been wanting a light that mounts like that anyone know where i could get one.
  2. OSCAR383

CherryLiner (formerly known as MotorLiner) - DONE -

Re: MotorLiner big light = 8)
  3. OSCAR383

67 Typhoon rat

the 2 strokes look "at home" in a sting-ray , just have to get smaller count sprocket for the rear to go the same speed as the typhoon, or leave the 44 it comes with and have a wheelie poppin good time
  4. OSCAR383

67 Typhoon rat

the kits are fun , put they have lots of problems out of the box . like you should replace all the studs with hardened bolts , make your own gasket for the intake and throw the one that comes with it in a lake with the chain that comes with it and buy a new 41 chain from rural king. ..... but...
  5. OSCAR383

Schwinn Stingray Milk Krate

does the rear disc work well and what did it come from????? the rear caliper mount / fender mount on my moto stingray is about to break and have been looking for options with out breaking the bank.
  6. OSCAR383

Mah motubike

any finished pics
  7. OSCAR383

Looking for ideas, I want to do it up "GASSER" style.

any finished pics???? :shock: :shock: :shock:
  8. OSCAR383

Schwinn Tornado ridiculous build

how far do you have to pump those twenty inchers to work???
  9. OSCAR383

Motorized Boardtrack racer.

I pushed a 5/8th deep well socket in before the seat post when i saw mine starting to crack
  10. OSCAR383

"TOMMOROWS RAT FINALE"

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FLAMING EYE????? :?
  11. OSCAR383

Project Krate-Ray MILK KRATE FINISHED!

Re: Project Krate-Ray UPDATE 12/4 "Milk Krate" GOT KRATES?
  12. OSCAR383

Show Your Muscle Bikes

Re: Muscle Bikes i just noticed the kickstand two pics up, very origional :D
  13. OSCAR383

Show Your Muscle Bikes

Re: Muscle Bikes my muscle bike with a little extra muscle
  14. OSCAR383

Custom Stingray Krate - "Orange Peeler"

the trike rear arrived today . the ups guy came while i was gone to the post office. on my way to lunch i saw the big brown truck and followed him for a few blocks until he stopped. :roll:
  15. OSCAR383

Looking for ideas, I want to do it up "GASSER" style.

This thing is so f'n cool .
  16. OSCAR383

HOTROD/OCC StingRay

IS THAT A MOTORIZED BIKE SPROCKET ON THE REAR WHEEL
  17. OSCAR383

Found me a Lemon

nice ride
  18. OSCAR383

Bikes With Motors!

THE CHROME ONE HAS NITROUS THE BLACK LINE GOING INTO THE AIR CLEANER :mrgreen:
  19. OSCAR383

Bikes With Motors!

THE TEARN ASPHAULT I HAVE TO TEAR MINE BACK DOWN THE REAR BRAKE MOUNT IS ALMOST CRACKED THRU SO IT HAS TO BE WELDED AND REPAINTED TO LOOK PURTY AGAIN . ALSO WHEN SHE GOES BACK TO GETHER IM GONNA GET A JACK SHAFT KIT THAT WILL LET ME USE THE REGULAR 5 SPEED CLUSTER TO SHIFT GEARS. AND MIGHT AS...
  20. OSCAR383

ebay - why is my brothers build off bike for sale for 0.01?

i sent him a message telling him that the auction doesnt say that you get the bike that is pictured in the descripion . and that the bike pictured in the description in in my garage. :mrgreen: not in his
Back