Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Burning Man

Luke your video Pedro 1st ride was cool and you riding with flip flops that's rad dude. Thanks for the links
  2. Burning Man

Comment by 'Burning Man' in media 'Klunker53schwinn'

That's a beautiful bike.
  3. Burning Man

Ride on Falstaff thank you for the help. I used the new media feature to upload pictures of my bikes.
  4. My 1965 Schwinn Typoon

My 1965 Schwinn Typoon

Burning Man's 65 Tyhpoon
  5. My 1975 Schwinn Heavy Duti

My 1975 Schwinn Heavy Duti

Burning Man's 1975 black rat bomb
  6. Burning Man

Burning Man

My Schwinn Bikes
  7. Burning Man

Thanks Chris. I'm not sure where to post a picture of my bike yet.
  8. Burning Man

Thanks fellas for the welcome. I've always been addicted now I'm going mad trying to find another Schwinn straight bar frame to build. I'm love'en checking out the old bike photos and the fleet of bikes people have on this site so cool.
  9. Burning Man

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

https://reno.craigslist.org/bik/5511139339.html $2,000 ? I may go check it out.
  10. Burning Man

(ORBO) KLUNK THIS! finished

Sweet bike I'd KLUNK it! NICE work.
  11. Burning Man

"RRB offers a whole lot of temptation and inspiration that they can multiply quickly!" I thought I found a way to keep myself in check lol, I look at all my toys and I think to I have time to play with all of these? It didn't work and I bought the 1975 Schwinn now I'm looking for a Schwinn...
  12. Burning Man

Hi fellow bike enthusiasts. Nice to see so many cool bikes and interesting topics. I'm into old Schwinn Bikes (USA Made). I currently have a 1965 Schwinn Typhoon all original, a 26" Torker BMX style cruiser and I just finished up my 1975 Schwinn Heavy Duti Rat Bomb aka "Black Rock" I rode it...
  13. My 1975 Schwinn Heavy Duti

My 1975 Schwinn Heavy Duti

1975 Schwinn Heavy Duti Rat Bomb
  14. My 1965 Typhoon

My 1965 Typhoon

1965 Schwinn Typhoon
Back