Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. sfgascott

Wings tank mod

I was at my local Hobby Lobby yesterday and saw this wall decor with wings and had a brilliant idea. I cut the wings off and used moulding foam tape to attach them to one of my Electra Relics. I may end up painting them cream to match the bike better, or leave them them the way they are. What do...
  2. sfgascott

What is this?

I'm on vacation and this is listed close to where I am. They want $160. What is it? Looks like a 20" kids bike to me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. sfgascott

What is this?

I'm on vacation and this is listed on FB for $160 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. sfgascott

I have a problem

Hi, my name is Scott and I'm a cruiser bike addict. Last week I couldn't say no to this RatFink And today I agreed to buy these two Felt bikes. I think I am up to 16 total now. I have to start letting go of some of my less favorite ones... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. sfgascott

Please help I.D. Pre-war Dayton/ Huffman?

I posted a pic on 2 different FB pages before I got the bike asking for help identifying this bike I got for $20. There were many answers given. Now that I have it in my possession, I have more pics. The tires and grips are Sears which makes me think it could be an Elgin. I have found 2...
  6. sfgascott

Quick Brick Tires Brown or Gray

Look what I got today! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. sfgascott

I got new bars!

From Chad Morgan at Chop Shop Customz! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. sfgascott

Electra Flying Sue Banana Seat Bike

This is what I started with. Electra Springer fork came from Classic Cycles in Germany Handlebar, grips, and mirrors came from Electra Seat is s Schwinn from a Stingray Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. sfgascott

Raleigh NX3 Retro Glide

I found this on FB marketplace today for $125. I bought it to cannibalize it because I need the tires for one bike, the Springer Fork for another, and the black wheel set with a Sturmey-Archer 3 speed for another. Once I got it, I have mixed feelings now because it's actually a pretty nice bike...
  10. sfgascott

New old guy from Oklahoma

Hello everyone! My name is Scott. I live in central Oklahoma. I got back into bikes when my daughter got a bicycle from Santa last year. Since then I have been buying used bikes and fixing or modding them. I am up to 6 bikes now and two frames that I have big plans for. I'm a Snap-on Tools...
Back