Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. my65pan

Parts pile jalopy

I put this together over the last week or so from my parts pile. Early 50s frame, tank, and front forebrake hub, repro forks, Bendix kickback. Waiting on a nice patina brake lever and badge to arrive to finish it. Also, I put one of these inside every tank bike I have. Cheap insurance...
  2. my65pan

My Yamaha Moto-Bike returns.

This is one of two Moto-Bikes that I had as a kid in the 70s. I kept it around for years but finally gave it to an old friend before my interest in bicycles was rekindled recently. He never did anything with it so he gave it back to me. What would you do with this frame and forks? The dude...
  3. my65pan

Just picked up a 1956 Heavy Duti.

A friend I've known since high school sold me this 1956 paperboy bike today for $100. For now I'm going to go through it & get it rideable, but I'd appreciate any help on finding restoration info and parts.
  4. my65pan

Need advice.

I almost have my bike done, just waiting on a layback seatpost, shorter gooseneck, and a few other details. I took it for a ride and it rides really well, but I realize that at my advanced age I need gears on this thing. Does anyone have recommendations on what I should use? I want to fabricate...
  5. my65pan

Donated chopper frame

A friend gave me this frame and forks a while back. I had to go with a 16 front to keep from doing constant wheelies. :-)
  6. my65pan

Modified Sunlite springer.

I bought a Sunlite springer for my Wally World Columbia build and it seemed too stiff for my liking. I decided to machine some new rockers to move the axle mounts forward and off of the sprung fork similar to how an HD springer works. I turned some beefy oil-lite bronze bushings for the pivot...
  7. my65pan

New guy in Phoenix

Thanks for the add. I've been into 2 wheeled transportation ever since I built my very first bike at 7 years old. I'm working on modifying a 1937 Columbia from Wally World at the moment.
Back