Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. NoControl

Grunt (son of Kaiju)

This is the coolest build that I have seen in quite a while. Well done, brother!
  2. NoControl

BO15 Cyrus the Virus

Mine will also refer to the pandemic.
  3. NoControl

Nobody cares cruise

I agree. I sometimes think that I was born on the wrong coast.
  4. NoControl

Home made leather bike tool bag

Nice work! I used to do a lot of leatherworking when I made knives, but got out of it. Your work shows talent. Keep going!
  5. NoControl

Summer Build Off?

I might enter this year. It depends on how things are progressing here. I've been painting in the shop and wiring in a whole new lighting system. Between that, and customer responsibilities, I'm getting pretty busy despite the pandemic quarantine.
  6. NoControl

Summer Build Off?

I might join this year. I've been busy trying to grow my business, but it would be nice to flex my creativity.
  7. NoControl

Bamboo bikes!

Admittedly, I never saw the attraction to "boo" bikes. If I were to make a bike out of anything other than conventional materials, it'd have to be plywood. It probably would not be as strong as boo, but would certainly look better.
  8. NoControl

I thought I was done

My problem is that I am so good at selling, my stable never grows.
  9. NoControl

I thought I was done

Welcome back! The world of bicycles is a path with many forks, and none of them are dead ends. Do what you love. Love what you do!
  10. NoControl

Fender mount help needed

I like your use of the copper also.
  11. NoControl

Fender mount help needed

I am unabashedly stealing that idea.
  12. NoControl

"ratina" saddle

Bah! Rub a little Proofide into it, and it'll be good as new. :grin:
  13. NoControl

The Streamliner

I love this pic!
  14. NoControl

The Streamliner

As a machinist and metal fabricator, I recognize the talent... and I'm stunned by its magnitude.
  15. NoControl

‘62 Schwinn Typhoon double straight bar.

I guess I don't like 'em THAT much! :eek::eek::eek:
  16. NoControl

‘62 Schwinn Typhoon double straight bar.

Very sweet! Where can I get that style of handlebar?
  17. NoControl

For the anti Facebook people

Nice bike! Thanks for posting. I ditched my FB account. My conservative views and Trump-love was causing too much turmoil within my group of friends and family. Rather than lose them, I cancelled my FB account. Thanks again, and happy to see that you are recovering!
  18. NoControl

Weird, old, 1970s era Shimano recumbent that I found on Google Images.

I cheerfully disagree! All bikes have so many subtle differences, but there are major differences between recumbents and upright bikes. Sure, Diet Pepsi and Sprite are both soft drinks, but which will kill you quicker?
  19. NoControl

Weird, old, 1970s era Shimano recumbent that I found on Google Images.

I'm thinking about selling my Surly Troll and ECR to fund a nice recumbent bike like a Tour Easy. I love my Surly's for sure, but the associated pain involved to ride them sucks all the joy out of it. I have a SUN EZ-1 Lite recumbent, and its virtually pain-free. A step up to a better bike would...
  20. NoControl

Stretch-e

Me likey.
Back