Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

2. P

Higgins Jetflow Klunker

Higgins Jetflow Klunker
  3. P

Side hack

is that a 26"?
  4. P

how would i make a dual chain bike?

you will need a L/R rear hub. flip flop wont work. you need a southpaw free wheel. i used 18t. right / left drive cranks, I had my left one helicoiled to fit left pedal. also a smooth bore bottom bracket for 3 piece so you can adjust chain line. chain tensioners on the back to dial in the chain...
  5. P

Felt Berm Master Tires

just FYI: did you call them? I talked to them a few months ago and they said that they did not have them in stock. The order will be placed on back order. i dont think felt makes the 26" anymore. you could be waitng a long time for them
  6. P

●●● TRUE TORCH 26" WEBCO PRO CRUISER ●●● FINISHED!!!!!

mine arrived yeasterday!
  7. P

PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-29 UPDATE)

i kinda like the red rims / blue tires. seatpost clamp either in red or blue would make it pop too....
  8. P

Re: PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-11 UPDATE) looks good!!
  9. P

SE Landing Gear forks

does porkchop have what your looking for? they have the new 1" headsets and the landrace forks. very detailed specs on his site..
  10. P

Re: PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-6) ouch. oh, well.. i have the red and they are pretty nice. you wont be dissapointed! what tires are you thinking? i like the porkchop ones, but 1.75's are rrrealll small.
  11. P

Re: PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-6) oh yeah!! nice ride. i finshed mine up a few weeks ago and was finally able to take it out and give it a proper shakedown. I only added rear brakes and will need to add front. if your looking for cheap rims. try this...
  12. P

Porkchop Landrace

original anodized! picked em up on ebay for $15 three years ago before the prices went thru the roof. now they average about $100 a pair. ouch
  13. P

Porkchop Landrace

just finished this!
  14. P

Fat Tire bike from recent vacation

they are TommiSea bikes: http://www.ezbeachattachments.com/produ ... -destroyer
  15. P

Frankenstein Kona bmx

do those bolt into the frame.. or around the frame? i found some old Hawk BMX ones that bolt around the frame that cost me an arm and a leg!
  16. P

Frankenstein Kona bmx

what kind of bolt-on v brake posts...? i looked aloooong time for a pair!
  17. P

yikes!!!

added a rear brake. The frame had no disc mount or canti mounts. i used a brake therapy adapter and a harley davidson mirror mount clamp.
  18. P

yes.. but will it blend?

yes. silly hipsters. but.... its different... and diferent can be cool... i guess
Back